Reviews for Just gotta keep going Inseparable
JonasFann96 chapter 10 . 3/6/2010
I thought this was an M rated fanfic, not T
Chibiyu chapter 14 . 3/5/2010
u may want to move it back to m. just in case. but aww, its over! Its really cute and i really like Kimmy a lot lol. i have zero time right now to review but it was awesome!
Chibiyu chapter 13 . 3/5/2010
aww! i lauhged at the first part...lol. it didn't make me cry but i never cry so its all good! but wow poor Kimmy and finally she has NIck and happiness but is that foreshadwing? prbobaly not since this is almsot over but yeah...

awesome chapter!
bballgirl22 chapter 12 . 3/4/2010
I loved this chapter. It's really getting interesting again. Please update soon. Sorry this is anonyomous. I forgot to log in. Update soon. Tahnks.
JonasFann96 chapter 11 . 3/3/2010
Damn, you stole my cockfight idea
JonasFann96 chapter 9 . 2/24/2010
Someones sticky lol
Chibiyu chapter 9 . 2/24/2010
lol its bad to hold your reviewers hostage girl!m lol. but it is not as graphic as some, thank god. but still...eheh. lol ahem...it is really cute and i really want to punch miley as well. hehe go kimmy!(From last chappter) lol i just read them both and I loved them...even with the ...ahem woohoo...part. lol. i gots to go, cya!
Chibiyu chapter 7 . 2/22/2010
yay! hapiness they married! woohoo! i ave no tmie at all to review so i leave one word: AWESOME!
JonasFann96 chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
Yo. update plzz. people are probably getting antsy waiting
bballgirl22 chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
PLease update soon. Now I really want to know what happens. I also have a question. This happened after Joe was kidnapped right? Well, there was someone named Kerry in that story. Who is she and what happened to her? Thanks.
Chibiyu chapter 4 . 2/10/2010
lol sorry for not reviewing the last i had no idea u updated. lol. so the plot thickens...but yay! Nick and Kimmy sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G. first comes love (check) then caomes marriage(almost check) and then comes a baby in the baby carriage...(not yet thankfully)

but don't you think 18 is a bit young to be getting married? I still like it lots but...i wouldn never marry, even Nick Jonas, at 18.
Chibiyu chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
lol oh the plot thickens. and u update. yaya! lol. cant write long but good chapter!
Chibiyu chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
...finish the Joe story before you posyt this! i am confused by also like whoo!

lol.

i liked it but it semed to be missing something...more emotions maybe. idk.

but good!