Reviews for Magical Whip Girl Pretty LottenChan
Hakase Fudou chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
*Braces self for sequel*

Well, I think you already know what I think of this, but I'm just gonna repeat my thoughts anyway.

This chapter was effin' brilliant. Good character development (No matter what Bad Man Kiryu says), and an awesome way to power up Lotten-Chan (No matter what Bad Man Kiryu says.)

And of course, I think it's quite obvious whose commentary I liked the most in this chapter. 8D

Awesome job on this. And on the fic as a whole. AND YES. I SURVIVED LOTTEN-CHAN. (That should totally be a shirt saying. lol)
Red Demons Dragon chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
woooh, just wooh, my mind just melted DX Sanity doesnt exist anymore.

Lotten-chan defeating Demak with logic, power of Plotz, Meanie Max Nasty Form, Supreme Buster Nasty Form...Im afraid of the sequel.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 4 . 11/18/2010
love it!
Red Demons Dragon chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
and the plot is revealed...well...it seems like a plot.

I think the crack of it is slowly starting to workout on me, I just keep laughing at the hilarious names. Still

CHAPTER 5 PLZ
DigitalStarry chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
*A*

This is beautiful, I only request more scenes of the Tenor Trio.
Hakase Fudou chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
Okay. Seriously. The Artist Formerly Known as Hakase and you don't even bother putting in Yusei's mom? NONSENSE. I demand an explanation. Though, it's about time that guy showed up.

But otherwise, is that the best you could do? My mind's not even tingling. Interesting twists and crack plot devices and all, but honestly. Something's missing if my brain ain't tingling.

I'm expecting better for Chapter 4.
Jammeh 'DvL' Knight chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
*Reads chapter*

Rena, woman, this is crack whorish gold here missy ;o

The Artist Formerly Known as 'Hakase' – Hiroshi Fudo is a delightfully twisted counterpoint against the canon (which I can't help but say that is fic destroys with great joy to read ;D)that his antics have made me laugh my arse off.

Bad Kiryu Man is now firmly my favourite slice of crack invented, add in the fact he's Infernity Death Gunman (Win Monster is Win against Lotten), and the references to his actions that any dirty/yaoi/yuri/het minded person who's read a M Rated fic is an excellent addition to the pure crack-fest that your writing here 3

Also, Bad Man Kiryu x The Artist Formerly Known as 'Hakase' – Hiroshi Fudo or Yusei-kun pairing must be made/slaugtered in the same way other potentially 'mature' moments have been done in this fic ;P

I'd like to point out this: His father, The "Artiest" Formerly Known as 'Hakase' – Hiroshi Fudo, was throwing up violently once again. Just to point out the mistake.

"You know, if you do that again, we'll have to devolve into a fetid mound of training arcs and stuff" Lotten-Chan lamented, turning her head back to Bad Kiryu Man. Win line of truth is win.

Finally Rena, whatever you and JP use to get the inspiration to write this madness, give me some of that ;O

Can't wait for the next chapter in the best piece of crack I've ever read 3
Hakase Fudou chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
Congrats. My brain has once again died from confusion and crackness.

So let's see. We have a catfight break out, Nico and West, Dinner Lady Martha and all her awesomeness, Mean Barbara being a sore loser, a World-Renowned Monkey Otaku, the Tenor Trio as monkeys, and Bad Kiryu Man being mysteriously weird.

Very interesting chapter to read.
AliADORABLE chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
To answer your question about Kalin not accusing Yukinia is because she was helping Martha out at the time of his arrest because both Yusei and Kalin told her to go
DigitalStarry chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
DUDE

DUDE DUDE DUDE

This is crack fic done so horribly right. My brain had cracked at the image of a female!Lotten and melted when Magical Whip Girl showed up. This concept demands fanart, just for extra brainbreakage.

My only complaint is that you can dip into purple prose quite a lot ie comparing Yusei's eyes to a sapphire. And minor nitpick, you misspelled Malcom's title wrong the second time. But otherwise I approve of this so very much :3
Hakase Fudou chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
What . . . What . . . What was that? My brain tingled several times while reading this. That can't be good.

In all seriousness though, I've never enjoyed a crack fanfic so much before this one. I mean, Cracktown? Mean Barbara? Bad Kiryu Man? I love it. A lot.