Reviews for Perfection
HEY FUCKIN UPDATE PLEASE I LIKE THIS SHIT
yindragonkiba chapter 11 . 6/29
Holly hell thats a awesome story
Annoy mouse chapter 4 . 5/24
Yeah, no. Change the rating to M, and get rid of the family label. Seriously.
123paco chapter 11 . 3/24
This is really unique, it's a pity that it seems to be discontinued… I'll follow it anyway though because you gotta have hope, so it would be great if you decided to continue it!
Set up PayPal. Will pay $2 per 1000 words. Indefinitely. Been checking this fic periodically for the last three years. It's giid everytime. Would love to see it continued
J.D.Harris chapter 11 . 1/29
I love this story please update it soon!
GenetiX23 chapter 6 . 1/18
Okay, yeah, fuck this. Kushina lives, so I stop reading. It's pretty simple!
GenetiX23 chapter 4 . 1/18
...goddammit, is this another stupid "Kushina survived! Surprise, the fact that she quite definitely died doesn't matter and will never be explained" story?
ElementalMaster16 chapter 11 . 12/15/2014
very, very cool fic so far! i like the way it's written, with the main focus on naruto, and small flashes of other things. i think this is also the first fic i've read where naruto was brought to oto and experimented on solely for the purpose of becoming orochimaru's body.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
The Harold chapter 11 . 11/26/2014
Love the story but wondering if you are continuing it
Umi no Suiro chapter 11 . 11/12/2014
This story is truly amazing I rarely see anything written this well
Sparkysbro chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
Well, this was one hell of a chapter!
Ranmaleopard chapter 11 . 10/17/2014
This is god damned awesome I can't wait for more. Please continue to keep up the great work!
Dood567 chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP ON UPDATING! I have never seen a story where naruto has some of the most powerful abilities in all the world combined inside himself. Plz continue with this story as it is amazing, especially the rinnegan/sharingan donuts mix you've done.
321Z3R0 chapter 11 . 8/18/2014
Pls update. I see a lot of potential in this story.