Reviews for Perfection
Ludicrousnes chapter 11 . 5/27
More pls
Haygomez chapter 1 . 4/8
great story pacing and payoff at end of the chapter. good characterization and solid concept that doesn't turn wacky .hope stays golden. tnx for writing
Aren chapter 11 . 3/11
Oh nooooo! You should update this. Please please please!
This story is just amazing ugh. I want to read more please.
Darksnider05 chapter 1 . 2/18
So much of that didn't make sense. Naruto is the last Uzumaki in Konoha and if he dies Kyuubi will reform in time, and just destroy Konoha from a miles away if given half the chance. Good grief that is such a tactical and political blunder.

Hope Sarutobi flays the skin off them and publicly uses their skin as flags as an example to any who would seek to attain that level of stupidity.
Lewis-Sama chapter 11 . 1/15
Loving it. Can't wait for more.
jesse536801 chapter 4 . 1/5
on ch.4 and loving it
jesse536801 chapter 9 . 1/4
still reading and loving it! the originality is so refreshing
MaxTF chapter 11 . 12/12/2016
Dude, whats happened i read this fic around 3 years ago and just remembering it today i decided to see if its been updated, and behold nothing has changed. common man this is a seriously amazing story you can just abandon it like this. get your ass into gear, extend your hands in front of you and get to typing.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/26/2016
This reminds me of some other stories that I've read that bore a similarity to this one and I have to say, yours is definitely the best of them all. Your plot line was amazing and your grammar and spelling were impeccable. Probably what I admire most though, was your ability to deviate from the official story line and create a beautiful AU. Not everyone can do that. You captured my attention with this magnificent story and it saddens me greatly that it has not been updated in several years. Personally, I would love to see it continued on and finished, but life happens and you may not have the time or the ability to finish it. Whatever the case, thank you for sharing this amazing piece of literature with the world that contains some of our beloved characters from a certain anime. Good day and good luck. Happy writing.
Zero018 chapter 11 . 11/12/2016
COME ON, GOT THIS FAR AND HAVEN'T DONE IT IN 2 YEARS? THIS IS A COLOSSUS CLIFF HANGER!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/9/2016
It's a shame this story hasn't been updated in a long time
chris chapter 11 . 9/23/2016
keep up the great work i hope their more chapters coming out soon
ivanganev1992 chapter 11 . 9/3/2016
ch 11

uzu no kini , uzumaki !
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 9/3/2016
ch 8

there is very few who could surpass that tank . but even then aditional jiongu in the boot , rinennsharingan . and that is the base of number ten .
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 9/3/2016
ch 2

Toxic foxy knife ? Jashin adition , immortal treads/dark jiongu version extreardinare .
1,028 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »