Reviews for Perfection
chris chapter 11 . 9/23
keep up the great work i hope their more chapters coming out soon
ivanganev1992 chapter 11 . 9/3
ch 11

uzu no kini , uzumaki !
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 9/3
ch 8

there is very few who could surpass that tank . but even then aditional jiongu in the boot , rinennsharingan . and that is the base of number ten .
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 9/3
ch 2

Toxic foxy knife ? Jashin adition , immortal treads/dark jiongu version extreardinare .
John chapter 11 . 9/2
Fantastic story, until I got to the end. It's been 4 years since you've updated, which makes it very unlikely you will do so in the future.
Excellent writing.
bleubirdsong chapter 11 . 6/21
For all its worth, whether you will read this or not, I'll leave my review. This story was rather interesting and I like how you've written everyone with such great potential, but still young, weak, and overall untempered and tested in high battle. I liked your varied OCs and what you've done with the lore of Naruto with your added spin on it. Thank you for writing!
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/11
that was good keep the chapters coming
yaknowtheoneandonly chapter 11 . 3/26
apeljohn chapter 11 . 3/25
Congratulations on the first superpowered!ALLTEHKEKKEIGENKAIZ!Naruto stories I've actually enjoyed reading. Interesting OCs and appropriate challenge ratings make this fic readable and turn the usual cliche on its head.

Hope it continues some day.
Lazulk chapter 11 . 2/19
Well, this was awesome! You have a great writing style and I very much enjoyed how you have introduced the other characters and how divers they are! Bravo!
Sadly it's already been years since you have last updated but hope springs eternal as the saying goes.
really cool story! This is probably the best take on dracohalo's challenge. It's a shame you've stopped. Please take it back up! Or is there any chance you'd pass it on to another? Or just need a beta to continue?
max chapter 11 . 1/22