Reviews for Perfection
HideLord chapter 11 . 9/21
I am very impressed by your work! The only sad thing is that you haven't even finished it yet :! Why is that? Please finish because I can't wait for the next chapter to come out.
HideLord chapter 6 . 9/19
I hadn't expected you to change the biju like that but I kind of like it. Lately I have been reading a lot of fanfictions and it was getting really boring and repetitive so this is a welcomed change. Furthermore I like how Naruto isn't really overpowered like I had expected him to be with all of those awesome abilities. It shows that It's not enough to have some fancy kekkei genkai to kick ass. You must work to earn that sweet awesomeness :D!
HideLord chapter 5 . 9/19
Damn intense if you ask me! My favorite chapter so far. :)
yindragonkiba chapter 11 . 6/29
Holly hell thats a awesome story
Annoy mouse chapter 4 . 5/24
Yeah, no. Change the rating to M, and get rid of the family label. Seriously.
123paco chapter 11 . 3/24
This is really unique, it's a pity that it seems to be discontinued… I'll follow it anyway though because you gotta have hope, so it would be great if you decided to continue it!
Set up PayPal. Will pay $2 per 1000 words. Indefinitely. Been checking this fic periodically for the last three years. It's giid everytime. Would love to see it continued
J.D.Harris chapter 11 . 1/29
I love this story please update it soon!
GenetiX23 chapter 6 . 1/18
Okay, yeah, fuck this. Kushina lives, so I stop reading. It's pretty simple!
GenetiX23 chapter 4 . 1/18
...goddammit, is this another stupid "Kushina survived! Surprise, the fact that she quite definitely died doesn't matter and will never be explained" story?
ElementalMaster16 chapter 11 . 12/15/2014
very, very cool fic so far! i like the way it's written, with the main focus on naruto, and small flashes of other things. i think this is also the first fic i've read where naruto was brought to oto and experimented on solely for the purpose of becoming orochimaru's body.

The Harold chapter 11 . 11/26/2014
Love the story but wondering if you are continuing it
Umi no Suiro chapter 11 . 11/12/2014
This story is truly amazing I rarely see anything written this well
1,000 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »