Reviews for Firewhisky and Mistletoe
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Warning: Consumption of alcohol may result in you waking up with someone whose name and/or species you might not remember. xD Well, actually, that would be A LOT more alcohol. This is just some, but it's just as awesome! :D
HeartForSoul chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
So cute. :) Will you make a sequel?
Dramione96 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Sweet! This was a good little oneshot. I always love seeing things told from Draco's POV, it just adds so much flavor to the story, don't you think?
Scared-Like-Me chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Hehe, trust Malfoy...Loved it, short and sweet and well written, and just loved it really.

HMBH
Desdemona chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I can't imagine why in the world instead of studying for my exam tomorrow I read Harry Potter fanfic... oh well, I guess I wasn't that much of a 'Prologue' fan.

Anyway, I happened to come across a few good pieces of HG/DM which to be honest is terrifyingly hard to write because it is nearly impossible to keep them in character. And this is where I have to congratulate you! They are definitely Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy, they definitely have a strong dislike towards each other which doesn't change the fact that they are two teenagers with way too heavy burdens on their shoulders who at the moment are rather miserable and pretty much fed up with everything around them. The whole thing is so genuine and natural that you have to wonder why in the world it wasn't in the books. They don't become best buddies(now that is most unlikely. While the whole animosity/hate might turn to attraction, I hardly see the two being friends.)they just act out like normal teenagers for once. Mudblood or not, Granger is a girl and Malfoy's a 16-17 years old boy, it would make sense.

I loved how you've written them both, I loved the light-hearted air this piece has placed in the gloomy athmosphere of Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince. Malfoy stays the annoying, smug jerk that he is, though I gotta appreciate the attitude after the mistletoe... pretty much and "Since I am going to hell, why not do so thoroughly?" that strikes me as very Malfoy. As well as his rather confused or most likely 'let's not look in too deep' attitude. He can't or won't decide if he likes or dislikes Granger, he'd rather leave things as they are(again strikes me as very in character)rather than analize them and go on an 'what if' trip, and steal a teasing glance at her every now and then, knowing it would embarass her and ejoying it.

I honestly had a good laugh. Great job!
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
It's very nice. I like how you kept them in character. :)