Reviews for If you only knew
BunnyluvsU chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
THIS IS SO PERFECT
Zarak chapter 12 . 12/7/2014
I like it
hello chapter 12 . 7/2/2014
Fucking super AWESOME story! MUST have a sequel... I loved this... Kudos to you! You're an awesome writer : )
Guest chapter 10 . 9/28/2012
I love it how no one seems freaked out about guys getting pregnant. I am definitly hooked to this story.
Animefighter6 chapter 12 . 7/21/2012
I just wanted to let you know, I love this story and wish there were more like this or more stories of the outsiders with my favorite pairings though honestly I prefer dally/johnny, but this story was amazing so I didn't mind at all!
thank you for writing this! 3
Bri4everyoung chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
how did tim/dally happen like what tim did
Bri4everyoung chapter 12 . 4/25/2012
I love your story to death but i wish there was more; oh yeah one more johnny/tim lemon for the road they were great all them are but i love possesiveness yeah tim take whats yours and love your story no words can describe it
jadediamond chapter 12 . 3/29/2012
This is just awful. It had the potential to be good, but it just turned out bad. That doesn't mean you're a bad author, just improve.
mikesh chapter 12 . 2/15/2012
very interesting story
iluvsodapop chapter 11 . 6/10/2011
update please
Lostgurl09 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I love this story, only... there's one question i need to ask? How do they get pergent? I mean I know how babies are made and all that crap and I know about Mpreg stuff, but how do they get knoked up?
Lostboysfan123 chapter 8 . 3/6/2011
I love this I hope u make a sequel
Rosejoanna chapter 11 . 2/6/2011
Cool
Wonkabonbon chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I love this story though I wish you would update sooner.
Emmy-loves-fanfiction chapter 10 . 1/20/2011
Ahhh! I love this chapter soo much! && its sad about soda, i hope he's gonna be okay? I cant wait for the next chapter!