Reviews for Chained
Ontinashe chapter 2 . 11/11/2015
I hope you're still kicking around, I'd like to see where you take this.
Haraku chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
aww pooe emi-chan T T !
xBeyondxBirthriceballx chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Uhh... I see that you haven't updated since february, so maybe this is no use, but I really like this story so far and i would like it if you'd update because I want to know what happens. Your summary was very interesting haha :3 so please please update~ byeee
UndineAlice chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
I yelled the exact same thing and my mom heard me from the basement and was like "What the hell are you yelling about?" xD I was like "Nooothing..." and then I started ranting to myself about how there needs to be more lemony EmilxRichter fanfics!~ Nice job btw! I can't wait for the lemon!
Uke-Roxas chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
you should continue :D its awesome!
Claire Lanser chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
keep going!
Purged98654321 chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
Wah~ It's great so far! :D

I feel evil, but my favorite part was when Emil was pushed into the ocean... I like torturing my characters... XD I don't like sad endings, but torturing on the way is awesome... Hehe. XD
accident prone chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
I was totally yelling at him during the cutscene too. I was like, no, don't kiss Marta...DON'T DO IT! DON'T DO IT! But he didn't listen to me, of course.

Well, this seems intersting...por Emil. He's so gonna die.. Hopefully not though! Update soon?
AntiSora chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Mm, I notice you still have the "random words capitalized" issue, but like I said before, it's just a personal annoyance. :3

Also noted a few places where a comma might have been useful, but not needed.

Short chapter. D:

Mm, I know how it feels to lose what you'd had typed then need to retype it all. I'm sorry that happened. D:

Not much to say, because it was a short chapter with not a ton happening, but I'm curious to see where you go next. I was happy to see the update! ..

Hah, yeah, screw Martmart, Master Richter's where it's at! XD

Also, if you want more reviews (I know of at least one RichterXEmil fan that doesn't have an account, probably several that I can't remember ATM because I have no memory, lol), you might want to enable anonymous reviews. Just a note. :3

Can't wait for the next update! ..
heytherepanda chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
I was too! lol XD Through the entire end of the game I was like, "Dude! Richter's totally got the hots for you! Kiss him, you demonic little wimp!" Seriously, I'm glad he took control at the end of the game. Made him seem so much sexier (yeah...I'm obsessed). I loved the first chapter but I didn't know if you would update it. Atleast someone agrees with me though. Every time Marta came into the picture I was like, "...Someone shoot her. Please." Then when she left the group and I pretty much partied. Hate her. Richter is so awesome with Emil. X3
Rineru chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Aha...Hello, my little shadow stalker. 3 *totally not a dead giveaway as to who I am*

How I do love your ideas. I can't wait to see where your story will go, and I look forward to helping you.

Also...Poor Emil...He just gets thrown around a lot, doesn't he? xD Well, as you say, "Cruelty is my mistress," so have lots of fun with that, dear.

...OVER AND OUT. *poof*
accident prone chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
haha. you're so mean to poor emil. he needs a hug. from richter. hehehe. i was totally thinking of that mulan song "i'll make a man out of you" when emil was like "be a man. be a man. it's just a creepy forest." yes it is emil. with MONSTERS THAN WANT TO EAT YOUR FACE AHAHAHAHAH!

cough. anyway. update soon?
AntiSora chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
...BLEEP! BLEEP! BLEEP! I GOT LOGGED OUT AFTER I HAD TYPED UP MY BLEEPING REVIEW! AUGH!

Okay, FINE. I'M RETYPING THE BLEEPING THING! So if it comes across in a mean/nasty tone, I'm pissed at for logging me out after I had a review all typed up. D: , I hate you so much right now. D:

Okay, here we go, review take 2.

First, I want to say that I'm very interested in this story, and I can't wait to see what you've got planned-I eagerly await an update to this!

Second, what's with the fascination with putting Emil in maid outfits? This is the third story I've seen that in, and I've seen one picture like that, too. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, I really like it-I just don't understand it. XD Not the first time I've liked something without understanding why, LOL.

Okay, now I have a few tips! Please keep in mind that that's all they are-just suggestions, really, and if you wanna ignore them it's not going to stop me from reading your story. :3

First, if you have a note (like the Hystia one), you should leave it in the author's notes at the start or finish of the chapter-it interrupts the flow of the story if you stop to add them in the story. And if you don't need them (like the 'Swirly' one) then you should just leave them out all together. It's not so bad here, more of a minor annoyance, but I've seen instances where the placement of the note COMPLETELY murdered the flow and mood of the story, and was just so annoying it made me wanna slap the author. Again, this isn't a huge problem here, but I just wanna give you a heads up on that. :3

Second, you shouldn't capitalize random letters. If the word has siginificance, such as the 'D' in 'Demon', you can, but you have random words capitalized. "Richter 'F'lew himself at the 'd'emon 'H'acking into it" has two words that don't need to be capitalized, and I think you wanted to have 'Demon' capitalized-you have it like that in other places. Also, that should probably read "Richter 'threw' himself at the Demon, hacking into it" instead. Again, not a story-killer, but wanted to give you a heads up on it. (random words capitalized is a personal button-pusher for me, there are many people that just don't care out there, so keep that in mind-it's just something that really bugs ME personally. :3)

Third, you might wanna re-read your work a few times beofre sharing it-there were a few sentences that were a bit hard to understand (like the one I pointed out above). The (”I will not die alone..”he breathed heavily a large light launched from his hand the moment he died, aimed at Richter.) is a rather confusing one. You should probably put the first sentence of that paragraph in the same one as where Emil responds "Um yeah." because the first sentence is about Emil. The not dieing thing is said by the Demon, and you should as a rule start a new paragraph when a new person speaks.

I personally had to re-read it a bit to get it. At first I thought Emil was dieing and was glad to have his friends with him. Then I read the blast part, and thought he was taking Richter down with him, and was like "Wait, what?" I finally figured it out after re-reading it a few times and reading the rest of the paragraph. You should probably word it as something like "I will not die alone..” the Demon breathed heavily, a large light launched from his hand the moment he died. Aimed at Richter." or something close to that.

Again, these few things I pointed out are not story-killers by any means! (At least, not to me, lol).

And I want to say again that I did enjoy this, though it was a bit short (which means I wanted it to be longer!) and I really do want to see where you go with this! So if you choose to ignore my suggestions, I'm not going to stop reading or anything.

And I hope it didn't sound too irked, because I'm really just pissed off at for logging me out. D: Ack!

So one more time, I'm very interested to see where you go with this, and I eagerly await an update! .. (...I'm copying this review in case something goes screwy again, lol)
heytherepanda chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I'd like it very much if you continued! X3
zel-chan chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Nice intro!

It makes me want to know what will happen to poor Emil next XD (the beginings where heroes are at the edge of death are my favorites)!

Update soon!