Reviews for Good Morning Kisses
Trevor X chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Laughed a lot at this. A LOT! Then I read Qieru's review and laughed harder!

Sweet, cute ficlet. You write your favored pairing, someone else's request, everybody is happy. What's not to like?

Unless of course, you don't like pears.
Qieru chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Hee! Here I am :D This is so sweet, and cute, I love it! (And okay, teeth-rotting, but I wanted that. I asked for it and I am thrilled with the results. x3)

[Perhaps his training as a knight was so deeply embedded in his veins that he could not, despite the years that had passed, stop to question anything that Lady Lyndis asked of him.] Aw, I like this. Not necessarily from the detail in embedding of duty, but also the kind of trust and respect it meant he had in her that it still persisted, as echoed by the use of 'faith' in the later line.

[She turned it in her hand, and he noticed a section of it missing. Lyndis had already eaten half of it!] Hee! She had to make sure it was good first, of course! She couldn't be feeding him a bad pear, now could she? :3

[She nuzzled him, and he couldn’t help himself; he kissed her. It was light, soft, a gentle meeting of lips. Kent had always been awkward with words. Certainly, actions spoke louder, and with far more clarity.] I like this, the soft gentility of their actions, like the line, tell so much more about their relationship than words would.

[“You’re such a messy eater,” she said, taking another bite of the fruit she held in her hand. ] Well, the man is still lying down after all. x3

[“So are you,” before pulling her down for another kiss. It wasn’t long before her lips were cleaned of any pear-eating evidence. He kissed her again for good measure.] Tidy Kent! Making sure she's all clean. :D

[She poked him lightly with a finger, and it nearly stuck against his skin. He would have to do something about that.] Hee

Thank you, thank you again for my lovely, sweet, cute-infested fic

Qieru