Reviews for Anthem of the Angels
flyingmole chapter 8 . 5/12/2012
Great story! Loved the scene with Zachariah and Uriel
peanut2lb chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
As always you have done a great job of capturing the personality of Sam and Dean. :)
BranchSuper chapter 8 . 10/8/2010
Nice way to tie this up, with the girls acting just like the guy hunters, and Uriel joining up with Zachariah. I enjoyed this story very much.
BranchSuper chapter 7 . 10/2/2010
Very interesting fic! At first it was a bit of a stretch to accept that Dean and Sam would work with Nina, who has tried vigorously to kill them fairly recently, but they would try to stop a rogue angel, especially once Cas and Uriel got involved. Now it seems as if Acacia may have met her match. Has her unwitting vessel, Nina's sister Alison, survived?
Nay09 chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
I agree about the janitor tho, they enver really acted like they cared that he died too. But maybe he was already dead? I don't think we'll ever know! Well I for 1 really hope that you continue this story, I really like it and can't wait to see what happens about Acacia, or who saved Sam! Great job hun and I hope you post more soon!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
AHH awesomestuf hin!

this freakin ruled!
Cheryl W chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I'm loving it! Great insight to Sam's worry for Dean. Really looking forward to the next part.