Reviews for Illusion
Moonman Triple K Mafia chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
Fuck sheva. She's a chimp.

Your time is up my time is now you're all niggers my time is now it's moonman nigger my time is now In case you forgot or fell off Moonman pops a shell off the bodies stack fat all the niggers can just fuck off I'm starting a race war on black whores A klansman & if you're trying to score I'll just pull the trigger some more I'll stay under you curb stomping niggers like I'm thunder and lightning aint no way you're getting me niggers while you're all in jail this is your third strike and you've got no bail you fail niggers wanna attack and I'll break their backs

Unholy demon Negros need to be purged like i'm an exorcist my gun is my holy water, boy it's effortless in every country you Will see me killing monkeys leave those stupid apes hanging from trees with a noose around their neck surrounded by my Klan I'll even kill you if your skin is tan

I won't permit you to speak another word you look and smell like a turd dumb fucking nigger my wrath you just incurred your words mean nothing I am undeterred I like my niggers dead and my K's to the third power the wrath of white power will leave you niggers sour I'll have my gun and you niggers will start to cower I'll crash my plane into your nigger tower
kblache chapter 13 . 9/8/2015
o
Noname chapter 15 . 8/18/2015
i really like the war dragon! This Story is awesome!
Sofistinha chapter 33 . 7/3/2015
WOW ! I'm stunned! I'm also flattered! Very glad I found this story. It became my favorite.
I just missed some lemonry in here lol You're so good at writing that it would be just fullfiling to see a good and very descriptive lemon between them.
This fic had every-single-thing that an AWESOME story needs: drama, romance, action, mistery, thickplot lines, a lot of GOOD cliffhangers and everyone standing/staying in character. I felt every death. Every single one. Even Rurik's and Alex's. I felt touched by Wesklaire first moments at that getting together. I loved how you explained what they were feeling, and why everyone did what they did. Loved the things you add to the story by yourself (everything you created, I mean): the Vita Joka, Hunk's identity, Wesker/Ada/Sherry relationship, Jill's and Chris's recovery, they alliance to get Claire back ... EVERYTHING.
I was just confused at first, as you made Alex Wesker being a man, since I've been playing Revelations 2 I found out that there's actualy a Alex Wesker in the series, but it is a woman indeed.
You're very talented. THank you very much for uploading this great piece of work.
I just happen to love this non-canon pairing. I just wish they hadnt Killed Albert in the series so I could dream about (by any weird reason) playing with him somehow side by side with our heroes (just as you did here). Wesklaire have so many fans, that I hope it would be possible any hint of something between them coming up. I guess I'm just delusional (

Anyway, english isn't my motherlanguage (portuguese is), so I may have done something the wrong way here (sorry for that), but I hope you get the message the right way.
I'm very veyr thankfull for you sharing this. It meant a lot, since every reading adds something to us. You have made my day with your story.
Keep up with your great work.
XO XO
Verelan chapter 33 . 4/8/2015
wow this story was awesome. I am speechless.
Sapphire Assassin 30 chapter 33 . 3/18/2015
This fic was AWESOME and captured me from start to finish. I LOVED it! As I said before it is going straight into my faves.

I shall be sure to check out more of your fics. 'Like father like son' does seem like it'll be another awesome fic. Thanx for sharing such a wonderful story. Keep it up!
Sapphire Assassin 30 chapter 21 . 3/15/2015
Wow. I'm so loving this fic. Can't stop reading. This one is definately going in to my faves once I've finished reading. :)
Sapphire Assassin 30 chapter 15 . 3/12/2015
So wesker is finally back to normal yet he still cannot kill claire. Interesting. Onward for more.
Sapphire Assassin 30 chapter 11 . 3/11/2015
So I've read the first 11 chaps of this fic and think it's awesome! Onward for more! :)
crazyfan17 chapter 33 . 9/1/2014
OMG! This story was awesome and pure genius. I love how you ended. It wasn't romantic and our fitted them very much. GOOD job :-)
GreyRoseOfHope chapter 27 . 8/27/2014
...So I looked up what "Purushamedha" is...

And...found a wikipedia article. Apparently, it's a ritual human sacrifice. But one of the men who wrote about this religious "ritual"...his name was Albrecht Weber. Can you look at that name and see the similarities to the name Albert Wesker? Cause I sure can.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/11/2014
D,: nuuuuuu! Why do I love this so!
Haveyouseenmyghost chapter 33 . 7/29/2013
This took many, many hours to read. It was a fantastic journey, and a fantastic fic. You did what less that half of the authors on here manage to do; include and interesting plot throughout the chapters, and a satisfying ending. Kudos to you. Now I am off to see what other fics you have written.
TaishoTears chapter 21 . 6/16/2013
Yay! Some written from Alberts POV! That made me very happy!
TaishoTears chapter 19 . 6/15/2013
Reading at the end and holding my breath... dear lord...