Reviews for Of Tears, Bathrooms and Chivalry
FamousNoOne chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Love it!
Eirinn Croi chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
Loved it! I love reading what Hogwarts was like during the war..you did an excellent job :)

I nearly always think of Seamus with Parvati but I quite like this pairing too :)
MBP chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
I'm not sure why, but this chapter really made me cry. It's perfect, Katy. As usual. I loved it.
MBP chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I'm so glad I read this today, now that I'm working on my own Seamus story. This is a great Seamus, and I even liked Lavender here! You really must be magic. ;)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Really touching.
Analie Janes chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
That was great! I loved how Seamus proposed in the bathroom...it's so fitting. I really liked how you wrote their relationship. Good job! :)

Analie
FinnFiona chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
Wow, am I every behind on my reading...! This was sweet though-I love their banter in the 7th year chapter, and though Myrtle's bathroom has to be a unique place for a proposal it was nice to see them move on with their lives. The bit about the plaque of names not seeming real resonates as well... Nicely done, as always!
Love From A Muggle chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
Once again you did well with this story. Beautifully written.
Mistical Ninja chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
heh... I liked this very much. Short and sweet, but very cute, very good. I like how you kept with theme, let them come back to that same point in time... Loved how he proposed too. It was all very cute, and very well written. Good job. -glomps-
Mistical Ninja chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Okay, I generally hated Lavender. And Seamus gets on my nerves. Until this story. I actually really liked Lavender, she had a sweet side, though there was still that little bit of noncommital adittude mid-way through the fic that let you KNOW it was Lav. And Seamus was cute/funny. All an all, a good job. Really got into their minds from the 7th book. Good job.
Relala chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Wonderfully written, providing me with a great look into seventh-year Hogwarts and Lavander/Seamus.
Luna Rapunzel chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
Again, I love your placement of Myrtle-so funny, and especially appropriate considering her cameo in the previous chapter. And Seamus's choice of location for his proposal was-not /sweet/, exactly, since the war is hanging over their heads throughout the story, but definitely touching. Wonderful work!
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Aw, I love this! The beginning description of the students' struggle with the Death Eater regime over Hogwarts is heartbreaking, but the ending is so sweet. (And I loved Myrtle's appearance, haha!)
Jemennuie chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
This was a beautifully written story; it flowed very naturally, so you just wanted to keep reading. For the second chapter, I particularly liked your description of Fleur and the children at the beginning, and the small details that just catch your eye. I also like that Lavender wouldn't have the whole being rescued thing, because I always like reading about strong women, as opposed to those who just sit by and allow themselves to be rescued.
runningfingers chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
You just wrote the most beautiful proposal I've ever seen- in a bathroom. That takes talent.