Reviews for Robin's Princess
robstar fan4ever chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Amazing just amazing I loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Awwwwwsome!
the demond fox chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
it was okay but you should and another chapter
Dama del Destino chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Oh esta muy linda la historia ¬°GOOD JOB! i like this history. It's Cute, Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
DAMA DEL DESTINO
Breeluv chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Very cute

Robstra forever!
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I loved this. You just need to fix up your writing, as in make it a little smoother, and you could be the next J.K. Rowling! No lie.
Hanvo15 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This was amazing but i suggest u write in a Cinderella fairy tale
Chibi-Liz05 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
i love it:3
Aqua Jock 42 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I loved it! Where did you get that idea!
Sionna Dehr chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I liked the idea, but the grammar and some of the dialogue could use some work -! Also, you could use more description (every author can use more description).

Concerning the dialogue, at times I wasn't completely sure who was talking or what happened in between the time that the first dialogue of the person was said. Like at the beginning you had this:

"Oh! Robin, i am watching Cinderella" She spoke in a highly excited tone of voice.

"Have you seen it before, Robin?"

That was a wee bit confusing and some very huge fundamental questions weren't answered. Like; "what happened between the first phrase and the second phrase" and "what is Star's facial expression" or "what is Robin's facial expression". These are very important questions. Also, for some grammar control, capitalize your I's and put dialogue punctuations at the end of the quoted phrase before adding on the after thought, description... thingy. Oh, and don't capitalize the word after the quoted phrase and if you're going to start a new sentence, make a new paragraph (though you seem to have that down, just making sure).

Also, adding more body movement wouldn't be too bad either. Like with Starfire, she's got this crazy bubbly, hyperactive personality and she expresses her feelings with a lot of body language. Be sure to really capture that essence (I suggest looking for authors with a lot of description in their stories to observe this).

But, like I said before, your story is one of those good ideas that just need to be polished up. We Fanfiction authors have all been at your point before and it take a lot of practice to get better. Oh and reading Jane Austin or Tolkien or some of the other older authors and authoresses that are... well... dead can greatly help in writing (I've found that it helps at least). You have a lot of potential (I don't say that to everyone so yeah... good work) and I hope you keep writing. Don't let lame flames get in your way, kay? -

SWolf4
Emily Snow21 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
AW CUTEE! He he! robstar forever!

...

Ok, I do that a lot now. Lol.

Keep Writing!