Reviews for Master
Yay Soundwave is finally in as are his Cassets. And cool another Ravage.
Black Fox34 chapter 7 . 7/3
Warp Jump. Must be crazy wicked ride. *grins* Wouldn't know thought but hey Sam is still alive. Lol. Mhmm new type of Power for them...wonder what it is. And Barricad and Starscream better watch out. Other wise they will wish they had never been near the boy or anyone else for that matter. Something tells me that The Fallen and Megatron wont enjoy that.
Black Fox34 chapter 6 . 7/3
Oh My God! Megatron actually let Sam, not only a human but THE human that not only killed him but destroyed the AllSpark inside his cabin. *murrs* Wickedly cool.
Black Fox34 chapter 5 . 7/3
Well you have to admite that that is sweet, what with Fallen and Megatron caring bout Sam. Lol dirt yellow liquide. Chicken Soup yumm.
Black Fox34 chapter 4 . 7/3
Ahhhh Sam got sick, but awwww so cute Megatron and Fallen haven begun to care for him. Thats so sweet. Lol.
Black Fox34 chapter 3 . 7/3
LMFAO. Poor Sam...must be a pain to realize that anything he see's and reads will always be apart of his brain for the rest of his life. *She snickers softly* Robot Sex, lol.
Black Fox34 chapter 2 . 7/3
Mhmm Two Weeks as a Pet to Fallen...what fun. NOT! Lol. *sits crunching onpopcorn waiting to read the next chapter.*
Black Fox34 chapter 1 . 7/3
Poor Sam. Having to deal with all the reporters and crazy fan wanabes. *Shakes her head.* Only to be kidnapped by Starscream and wake up in The Fallen's room...that must have been one hell of a shock to the systerm. *She snickers.* Can't wait to read the rest.
SmilingAnne chapter 6 . 3/21
How did Megatron get Sam out of his cabin, when he was still unconcisious? Did he take an other Decepticon with him, or can he transform in such a way, that this is not needed? Oh and I think it's written private not privet. Nice story! I wonder where it will lead to?

Smiling_Anne
summerflower13 chapter 21 . 10/11/2013
awsome can't wait
Qana Luella chapter 21 . 9/21/2013
IT is such a good and very exciting story. I am saddened that you haven't updated in a while - do you not plan to finish it?
DMHP Shipper chapter 21 . 6/22/2013
I know it's been quite a while but your story grabbed me in a choke-hold and made me read it in a day. I hope you're well and that there is an update soon. If not that's alright too! Keep up the brill work!
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 15 . 5/17/2013
very interesting story so far, i like it
DenerysTargaryen chapter 21 . 4/17/2013
Did you abandon the story? Please finish it...;(
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 8 . 3/19/2013