Reviews for Master
SmilingAnne chapter 6 . 3/21
How did Megatron get Sam out of his cabin, when he was still unconcisious? Did he take an other Decepticon with him, or can he transform in such a way, that this is not needed? Oh and I think it's written private not privet. Nice story! I wonder where it will lead to?

Smiling_Anne
summerflower13 chapter 21 . 10/11/2013
awsome can't wait
Qana Luella chapter 21 . 9/21/2013
IT is such a good and very exciting story. I am saddened that you haven't updated in a while - do you not plan to finish it?
DMHP Shipper chapter 21 . 6/22/2013
I know it's been quite a while but your story grabbed me in a choke-hold and made me read it in a day. I hope you're well and that there is an update soon. If not that's alright too! Keep up the brill work!
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 15 . 5/17/2013
very interesting story so far, i like it
DenerysTargaryen chapter 21 . 4/17/2013
Did you abandon the story? Please finish it...;(
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
confused... very confused
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
This is akwardly cute O-O
Cookymunster chapter 21 . 2/24/2013
Please, please, please post the next chapter soon! The suspense is (almost literally) killing me. I can't wait until the next chapter!
luannguyen chapter 21 . 2/3/2013
more? ;w;
ravenoftime chapter 21 . 2/2/2013
So... It still stands for a Decepticon ruled world... Fallen and Megatron could convince Sam that Decepticons are better (which they are). I'm conflicted. Sam is the Fallen's, but he has the same relationship with Megatron too. Could they not share him?
ravenoftime chapter 14 . 2/2/2013
Okay, this is probably to late to do anything as of it is chapter 14 out of 21, but you should so go for the Decepticon ruled future. Just saying. Okay, back to thee story!
Almadynis Rayne chapter 21 . 1/2/2013
Thanks so much for the update!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too...this is a wonderful prezzie!
callmeBaby'08 chapter 21 . 12/19/2012
Wow god i don't know how to feel I mean just woah! a little disappointed that Sam didn't make it to save the prez in time I was expecting some Avengers type of rescue if ya know what mean. Sam should have been there goin berserk on those 'Cons...but when it comes to the fallen and megatron this is where i get emotionally fucked idk if Sam can forgive megatron for pulling this shit and the fallen ordered it so yep this is gonna be bad...Although i do hope that all Sam does in the next chapter is kick-ass in take names later.
HelHunter123 chapter 21 . 12/18/2012
Love it! 3333 I hope you update more and some of your other stories soon D But I really hope you update Operation Deception too :)

LOVE ALL YOUR WORK! 333