Reviews for Master
shadowwalker1330 chapter 22 . 10/16
I absolutely love this story, whenever I'm bored or just want a trip down memory lane I always read this story. I so glad that you are ok however no rush I don't want to pressure you about updates or anything. Anyways welcome back :)
1Timberwolf chapter 22 . 10/16
Me again. I'm re-reading all the stories in my favorites list and still enjoy them all and can wait for the updates.
Rian Moeru chapter 22 . 10/16
I'll be waiting anxiously to read your stories again c:
HelHunter123 chapter 22 . 10/15
Yay! I'm so glad your back! :) can't wait to see what you update 3
Portgas.D.Rouge chapter 22 . 10/15
Good Evening,
I was just the quiet black reader but now I have to thank you! Thank you for being well and alive :D I hope you had an amazing time in your real life, because that's what it is all about
I will read your stories again, and enjoyed them really so I really look forward for future chaps _

best regards
snapeissexy chapter 22 . 10/15
I'm happy your safe now hurry up with that chapter lol
skyice98 chapter 22 . 10/14
I can't wait. :-)
Radurai chapter 22 . 10/14
ah this message did great for my day, glad to know your alive and happy to see your doing well. Time sure does fly by. Can't wait for new chapters!
Yay Soundwave is finally in as are his Cassets. And cool another Ravage.
Black Fox34 chapter 7 . 7/3
Warp Jump. Must be crazy wicked ride. *grins* Wouldn't know thought but hey Sam is still alive. Lol. Mhmm new type of Power for them...wonder what it is. And Barricad and Starscream better watch out. Other wise they will wish they had never been near the boy or anyone else for that matter. Something tells me that The Fallen and Megatron wont enjoy that.
Black Fox34 chapter 6 . 7/3
Oh My God! Megatron actually let Sam, not only a human but THE human that not only killed him but destroyed the AllSpark inside his cabin. *murrs* Wickedly cool.
Black Fox34 chapter 5 . 7/3
Well you have to admite that that is sweet, what with Fallen and Megatron caring bout Sam. Lol dirt yellow liquide. Chicken Soup yumm.
Black Fox34 chapter 4 . 7/3
Ahhhh Sam got sick, but awwww so cute Megatron and Fallen haven begun to care for him. Thats so sweet. Lol.
Black Fox34 chapter 3 . 7/3
LMFAO. Poor Sam...must be a pain to realize that anything he see's and reads will always be apart of his brain for the rest of his life. *She snickers softly* Robot Sex, lol.