Reviews for The Child of the Wind
ri-chan chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Sweet story .. and i love this story .
kutsky chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
aya nishiki chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
sob* I really wish they would have an OVA for glass fleet. This is fic gave a more happy ending to the anime. Try reading this fic while listening to Kanata He ending of glass fleet and it really feels like a part of the ending of the story and of course awesome imagination. This would totally increase the emotion.
RukiaYoukoMaSaHi chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Hmmm...

Nice story!

I hope you'd write another one wherein Cleo actually survived!

I have to say, the anime was not that great but it was something!

And i feel so disappointed to find that there are only (5)FIVE fics about it!

Grr!

Well, anyway, please do write up again..

hehe

Thanks!
winterkaguya chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Nice~ I'd always thought how things would end after Vetti joined Michel and the others and after Cleo moved on would be something like this. Also, I'm sure Cleo did leave something for Michel to hold on to and I'm also sure that he would want Vetti to look after Michel and their child...but I guess its nice to see Vetti being bested by his own brother after all, ne?

Nice...I like this...hope you'll write more~
bebe chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
A Michel/Vetti pair? Oh man... I'm a bit disgusted by that. Vetti might be the one that's actually the father of her child since he raped her. And also, I don't think Cleo and Michel never gotten to the next step in their relationship. Michel admired him too much and was probably ashamed of what Vetti did to her. She probably didn't think that Cleo would die in the end too, which was a big damn downer.
DarknessxhasxtakenxJuliet chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
OMG I loved it. I watched almost every episode and have the last 4 on dvd. What an awesome ending! I wish that story was the real ending. I think you know your stuff about glass fleet!
lira191 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
nice one shot
AllThoseGlitters chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Something inside of me cringes when this pairing is brought up.

Didn't Vetti, you know, rape Michel in episode 14? I don't like the whole Rapist/Rape Victim relationship.

But this was cute none-the-less.
Midnight-Moonlight-Gal chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Ah! Omg! I luv glass fleet and you did the first story in this category. I luved it! Great job! !
angelrider13 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
That was really cute! I'm so happy that there's finally a Glass fleet fic! Thanks for posting it!
lenaetv chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Love the story. It's awesome they added Glass Fleet. And you are the first one to write a story. :) And the first to write a review for you. lol Too cool!
Zydrate Fixation chapter 1 . 1/23/2010