Reviews for The Profiler
Dani Sanders chapter 15 . 12/17/2013
Brilliant! Love the last line :') and the suspense :D
i love johnny hee hee chapter 15 . 4/4/2003
great story! i had an idea that andi had something to do with it but it was kinda cool that in the end she was a to anyone if i've just ruined the plot for u,if ur reviewing the 1st ,i loved ur other fan fics and i think this 1 is really good as well.
Katherine chapter 15 . 3/16/2003
awsome story! ya please write more squel sp? or epilouge sp? would be so great i think its awsome Caryn bossed over Griss! keep writng!
Lina chapter 15 . 8/17/2002
Excellent story, please write a follow up, or more stories with Caryn, she is a great character.
LadyTee chapter 15 . 8/2/2002
Not well done. Very weird - more appropriate to X-Files than CSI. Disjointed.
Pixy chapter 15 . 4/3/2002
wow i really liked this story. u need to write another one. very good. good job
TearsfallenHeaven chapter 15 . 3/13/2002
hey, just to let you know I think that this story is my so-far favorite story! I loved the ideas behind it! So I think that a sequal should be written, or a epiloge, or even a case where Caryn returns to help the CSI's with a case that baffled them. {Wouldn't that clasify as a sequal? lol that is what I just realised, and Im too lasy to erase it. this is just an Idea, but you could have it as Caryn visiting Cat, or Sara and give them a phone number and Sara could like break down and not know what to do, and call Caryn} the way it was wrote I thought for a while that Caryn was the killer, but, turns out you wrote this story so well that I did suspect Andi, but then, I guess I was right! I have a question. WHO WAS IN THE BACKSEAT? I knew that there was the shadow, who was Andi so, who was in the backseat? please E-Mail me and let me know! thanks!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/9/2002
YEA! you updated! I like this story. Is that the end of it, I certainly hope not. Continue it please.

Queen Hotaru chapter 15 . 3/9/2002

Guest chapter 15 . 3/9/2002

Phoebe chapter 14 . 3/2/2002
hey first off, i think this story could end with that Caryn bitch getting kicked out of that kinda work place. You just don't make people conspire against each other when they're supposed to be solving murders. I think that Catherine and Sara being on Caryns side is not right because they wouldn't do that. After all that is kinda cool.
madilynnsmom chapter 13 . 3/1/2002
HOW COULD U DO THIS TO ME? Please finish this soon-I'm hooked and have to know what happend to Caryn.
kalea87 chapter 13 . 2/23/2002
but...no...

YOU WENT AND SHOT HER! well, actually, that might not be a bad thing... hehe. I'm DYING to know what happens! update soooooooooooooon!
Sara67 chapter 13 . 2/23/2002
That's true, you never did say that we had to like her. Well...I don't like her *ducks incase you throw things at me* teehee. Anyway, please continue the story soon.
Sue chapter 12 . 2/17/2002
i'm kinda confused but keep going, oh and have grissom and the guys play more tricks on the girls that would make it very interesting.