Reviews for I Am Scared
angellcakes23 chapter 10 . 4/28/2012
This definitely needs to be finished! ;)
PaddySnuffles chapter 10 . 9/1/2010
Oooh! Poor Olivia. lol. I'm one of those people that's sucker for hppy endings, but oh, how I love to watch them suffer and squirm beforehand... XD Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up with the good work! :D
n0pe chapter 10 . 5/30/2010
Please, please, please update!
EleaDeLune chapter 10 . 4/10/2010
Haha ! Cette fin !

Pauvre Livia... On sent bien à quel point elle est tiraillée dans cette histoire...

J'ai hâte voir comment se passe le Valentine's Day, en espérant qu'ils puissent un peu en profiter tous les deux, (et accessoirement, qu'on est droit à un peu de ship ) et en même temps, j'appréhende beaucoup la réaction de Peter...

A bientôt !
EleaDeLune chapter 5 . 4/9/2010
Rhaa ! Ils l'ont fait ! Je m'y attendais pas du tout, non mais !

A part cet accès de shipperisme aigu, j'aime beaucoup le reste ! Comme toujours, exactement ce que j'aurais aimé voir après Jacksonville ;)

J'attaque la suite dès que j'ai le temps...

Merci et bonne continuation.
ocein chapter 10 . 4/5/2010
Cute! I'm glad you added in Ella here; so cute
Maddie chapter 10 . 4/1/2010
I loved that last chapter! Please update soon! :) I can't wait! :)
Skate-815 chapter 10 . 3/26/2010
Aww I really liked this chapter, especially since Olivia is just so oblivious to why Peter wanted to see her on Sunday.

I like the way you write the relationship Olivia has with Rachel- it's playful and fun and totally what she needs from her.

Update soon :)
MBManders chapter 9 . 3/22/2010
Oh...now we're getting to the good stuff! Can't wait for more. Come back soon! :)
Skate-815 chapter 9 . 3/21/2010
The order hadn't really been confusing me, but thanks for the summary anyway.

I'm looking forward to how Olivia reacts to what Walter's about to say.
MadeOfStars chapter 9 . 3/20/2010
I really enjoyed this. I liked the start of the confrontation adn how Olivia handled it. I do think she would force the issue. I also loved the first line and Peter's numbness after. Great job!
Inkblood chapter 8 . 2/28/2010
A wasted peter is a thoughtful on, eh?

Your plot line is slowing a bit, x.

next!

~

Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like a pulse behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls but pass it does. Even during 8 week hiatuses.
Lunastelle chapter 8 . 2/26/2010
J'espère que tu auras l'inspiration pour un chapitre de plus, voire plusieurs... ne t'arrête pas en si bon chemin...

j'ai beaucoup apprécié cette version du POV de Peter... et le "Now I'm home", j'ai adoré !

continue !
wjobsessed chapter 8 . 2/25/2010
Xeen, this is your best chapter yet!

I LOVE that this if told from Peter's POV. There are lots of post-Jacksonville fics here but I really like the tone of this chapter. It's so very Peter!

Absolutely LOVE that he picks her lock, does her dishes and tidies up, and hangs out at her place. And he showered there, but you deprived us of any fantasies he may have had of her in that shower. :) Will she find out he's there?

Please update again soon!
ZombieMonkey chapter 7 . 2/23/2010
Wow, you wrote Walter perfectly, everything from the dialogue to his crazy way of thinking was perfect in my opinion. I can just imagine how hard it was to write that too.

Great job!