Reviews for Harmony's Strength
Vengeful Astartes chapter 13 . 8/21/2012
great story well worth the read... hope there's a sequel a some point.

all the best Kirk-Vamp-fan
Vengeful Astartes chapter 12 . 8/21/2012
the Xan-man is in pain... wonder if harmony will give him a sponge bath, lolz
Vengeful Astartes chapter 11 . 8/21/2012
what come next i wonder, guess i gotta keep reading. great story mate
Vengeful Astartes chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
very nice chapter mate. enjoyed the fight scene, was believable. XD
Vengeful Astartes chapter 9 . 8/21/2012
hahahahaha G-man is smart lolz
Vengeful Astartes chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
Great chapter mate, a tad bitter-sweet at the end..
Vengeful Astartes chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
Got Xan-man, harmony is becoming her own person XD good for her
Vengeful Astartes chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
Nice plot progression, enjoying the story as i mentioned before this is my first time reading a Xander/Harmony pairing... gotta say im enjoying it XD
Vengeful Astartes chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
Six words then CRACK, gotta love that scene lolz and the i saw panties brain freeze was a classic. every guys shuts down to tunnel vision for at least a second or two, in Xandrs case longer lolz. CLassic XD
Vengeful Astartes chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
Nice chapter mate, showing some character development.
Vengeful Astartes chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Lolz Xander's brain when on Vacation, one guess what it was stuck on lolz XD will be interesting to see how this panes out.
Vengeful Astartes chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Smooth Xander... X-man to the rescue... like this chapter
Vengeful Astartes chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Started reading this story because i haven't scene a Xander/Harmony pairing and it spiked my interest... will keep reading and reviewing after this chapter.
Buffy's boyfriend chapter 13 . 5/8/2012
I love the story I wish this had happened in the show but it ended up being Cordy not shes not So fine too. but i just seemed to relate more to hamony. Thanks for showing us her softer side to us . please update foon as you can.
GeorgeTobor chapter 13 . 2/7/2012
It really needs a sequel, I mean yes you told the tale of Xander and Harmony getting together but there is so much more that could be done. Will Harmony replace Cordy later? That is, will Harmony be the one that gets visions later?