Reviews for Black Soul
Patcheresu chapter 3 . 5/28/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY
DemonRaily chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
There was one time that was too near fourth wall breaking, but the chapter itself was really nice, good job, good job indeed 3

And they are misinterpreting death a bit, no? after all death is a card that rarely means the death of a person.
Near chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
I like this a lot 'Messiah.' You and Miss Noctem sure are having fun with this. Expect me to be watching.
Hareru1995 chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
LOL Teddie at the end xD
DemonRaily chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
As far the story goes quite smoothly, and you even got rid of thous words that sticked together in chapter 1, I actually like the reading he got, from it alone one can see that you are planing some painful character development for him.
k-n-AlexI chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
This was one was refreshing, and it really sets the bar for whats about to happen in the next offical chapter.

Great work young writers.
Scor-Zero chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
This was odd. I didn't understand why Raiju got to go to the Velvet Room just to get a bad reading.

Regardless, I can't wait for the next chapter. update soon guys.
Death By Sleep chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
So they both drew the Death Arcana, does that mean that a great change is in their futures. Also what was the deal with Raiju's reading, he didn't get one good reading, so it makes me wonder if he's just a stand in character.

Great work as always guys, nice update and remember to update as soon as time permits.
DemonRaily chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
It sounds quite nice, the writing style is way nicer than "It's hell getting to heaven" was it you who wrote the text? if it is you really improved a lot. What I see need editing in this chapter is that a lot of words are written together whit out leaving a space between, but it's nothing you can't just go and edit.
k-n-AlexI chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I’ll deafeningly checkout this Pectus Noctem, but for right now this was a fairly good read. I find it fascinating and I hope to see more from you two young up and coming writers.

Keep up the great work.
Scor-Zero chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
A piece of writing perfection. I was honestly blown away by this. Please tell me it continues past this.
Death By Sleep chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
This is Amazing. Two of my top three favorite authors on here got together and made something dangerously awesome. Update soon, OMG update soon please!