Reviews for 021: Wake Up Call
jacpin2002 chapter 17 . 3/1
I do hope you continue this story
asherman1089 chapter 17 . 9/12/2015
Awwww, you took out the sexy parts! I really like the story and hope you come back to it.
ALA chapter 17 . 3/18/2015
Girl, any chance you could come back and give us readers the opportunity to see the end of this amazing story?
Here4Funsies chapter 17 . 6/6/2014
Wow - you haven't been here in a LOOOOONG time.

If you still check your messages - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish this :D

Did you fall victim to the mass cleanup that FF was doing? Is that why your last couple of chapters had "redacted" parts? Where can I read the "unredacted" versions?

Also, *woot* for an Aries sister. We rule! _
ALA chapter 9 . 8/16/2012
HG
tardiscookies chapter 17 . 3/31/2012
Well, author's pretty much not coming back to update anytime soon.

XDDD I guess I can always go back and for, between chapters 16 and 17 xDDD

But it was a nice fic to read. Good work girl~~~‼ Thanks a lot!
Air and Water chapter 17 . 10/27/2011
Aaarrgghh! Why, oh why do I torture myself this way? When I saw this story was incomplete & hadn't been updated in a year, something told me not to look. That no good could come from the folly I was about to undertake. But I was compelled beyond reason by some unknown force (probably stupid masochistic curiosity) and like Pandora I opened the box anyway. What issued forth was fanfiction evil. For the past three days (read as free time allowed) I was forced to forsake all other fanfiction as I was held hostage in your skillfully created world full of rich characters and intriguing plot. I loved the slow burn of Mika & Raizo's relationship. Your open, honest & ranty author notes further sealed my fate. Although I knew I would be left wanting I could not bring myself to stop reading. So here I am three days later spent but far from satisfied. I must have more, but I know more will not be coming as your muse has left this fandom & moved on to others. All that I am left with is Hope. I am sending hope out in seach of your muse to entice, beseech, bribe her to return to NA.
sess18 chapter 17 . 6/22/2011
Why did you stop! Please Oh please update soooon please. I'm hook like 'White on rice'!
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 17 . 5/4/2011
no no non NOOOO! Update update come on! im cryin right now cant u tell :( i finally get smut n it was good smut n ur not updating... so sad
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 11 . 5/4/2011
Smut! Write a lemon... come on smut... :) hehe
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 9 . 5/4/2011
AHHHHHHHHHHH i love this story i love u! PLzzzzzz finish it dnt just leave it i love this story!
soleillunalover chapter 8 . 5/4/2011
So I have to say I have really enjoyed all your notes so far. However, this one is my favorite. As a WoC and having white friends I have had this very question come up multiple times. I mean unless you had hair like mine how would you know what it felt like. Anywho... I totally agreed with everything you said and I really felt like slow clapping for you when you were done. I agree with you on the fact that we are all the same where it counts and all those little differences are merely dinner conversation. I think we as people need to get over ourselves and just hug it out. STD free hippie love for everybody.

BTW this is one of the best Ninja Assassin fanfic I have ever read. I like your depiction of the character and your making very smart writing decisions. I look forwards to more rants as I continue reading.
compa16 chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
Let's see how he handles this eh?
compa16 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011