Reviews for 021: Wake Up Call
ALA chapter 17 . 3/18
Girl, any chance you could come back and give us readers the opportunity to see the end of this amazing story?
Here4Funsies chapter 17 . 6/6/2014
Wow - you haven't been here in a LOOOOONG time.

If you still check your messages - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish this :D

Did you fall victim to the mass cleanup that FF was doing? Is that why your last couple of chapters had "redacted" parts? Where can I read the "unredacted" versions?

Also, *woot* for an Aries sister. We rule! _
ALA chapter 9 . 8/16/2012
HG
wasHereOnce chapter 17 . 3/31/2012
Well, author's pretty much not coming back to update anytime soon.

XDDD I guess I can always go back and for, between chapters 16 and 17 xDDD

But it was a nice fic to read. Good work girl~~~‼ Thanks a lot!
Air and Water chapter 17 . 10/27/2011
Aaarrgghh! Why, oh why do I torture myself this way? When I saw this story was incomplete & hadn't been updated in a year, something told me not to look. That no good could come from the folly I was about to undertake. But I was compelled beyond reason by some unknown force (probably stupid masochistic curiosity) and like Pandora I opened the box anyway. What issued forth was fanfiction evil. For the past three days (read as free time allowed) I was forced to forsake all other fanfiction as I was held hostage in your skillfully created world full of rich characters and intriguing plot. I loved the slow burn of Mika & Raizo's relationship. Your open, honest & ranty author notes further sealed my fate. Although I knew I would be left wanting I could not bring myself to stop reading. So here I am three days later spent but far from satisfied. I must have more, but I know more will not be coming as your muse has left this fandom & moved on to others. All that I am left with is Hope. I am sending hope out in seach of your muse to entice, beseech, bribe her to return to NA.
sess18 chapter 17 . 6/22/2011
Why did you stop! Please Oh please update soooon please. I'm hook like 'White on rice'!
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 17 . 5/4/2011
no no non NOOOO! Update update come on! im cryin right now cant u tell :( i finally get smut n it was good smut n ur not updating... so sad
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 11 . 5/4/2011
Smut! Write a lemon... come on smut... :) hehe
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 9 . 5/4/2011
AHHHHHHHHHHH i love this story i love u! PLzzzzzz finish it dnt just leave it i love this story!
soleillunalover chapter 8 . 5/4/2011
So I have to say I have really enjoyed all your notes so far. However, this one is my favorite. As a WoC and having white friends I have had this very question come up multiple times. I mean unless you had hair like mine how would you know what it felt like. Anywho... I totally agreed with everything you said and I really felt like slow clapping for you when you were done. I agree with you on the fact that we are all the same where it counts and all those little differences are merely dinner conversation. I think we as people need to get over ourselves and just hug it out. STD free hippie love for everybody.

BTW this is one of the best Ninja Assassin fanfic I have ever read. I like your depiction of the character and your making very smart writing decisions. I look forwards to more rants as I continue reading.
compa16 chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
Let's see how he handles this eh?
compa16 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Must read more
compa16 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This is awesome
alexindigo chapter 17 . 3/20/2011
I saw NA last night on tv and as I usually do when there's a film or show that has so much UST I checked FF for stories on Mika and Raizo. I've read the handful that are available and this is by far one of the best. You have managed to depict these two characters falling for each other, needing each other but you have also retained Mika's quirky optimism that hides a will of steel and Raizo's almost superhuman strength and his streak of vulnerability. I really love that you have taken the slow route. It's endearing and refreshing to have them talk, fight, touch and get to know each other before falling into bed. But I am also craving for more! I know that you're busy with other fandoms, but please please update this story. I really would love to go on the journey with these two which I know you will make interesting and incredible.

Thank you so much for sharing! )
First Lady Lestat chapter 17 . 2/21/2011
love this, hurry back with more soon