Reviews for The Joys of Family
Manfred is from Charlie Bone, right? I love that series!
BlackDragonAmy chapter 3 . 1/22
God parents aren't just American, I'm English and have them, but it is mainly a religious thing, but something you could put into a story is multiple, like I was christened with four godparents, two men two women. thought it might be a fun idea...
1000meredith chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
Awwww i liked this!
1000meredith chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
right now i wanna cuss Iggy out T_T why he make Matt cry!
midnightbittersweet chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
This was perfect and i am still gushing over the fluff! good job i loved it!
Irem chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
Really? Just name her Juliette Rosemonde!
TheNerdling chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
I like this story. But if one of those Kid's first words wasnt "Who?" Then something is wrong here _
Andrea the Chinchilla chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
My beloved Iggy is a asshole here! *cries* poor Canada *sniffles*
Andrea the Chinchilla chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Oooh sho excited! It seems really good so far. And yes, very much, indeed it's goin to be a interesting 9 months. Huehue...
Applepiegirl222 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Me and my friend, we had a PruCan roleplay, Just. Like. This. I freaked out when I read this on how both are so alike. It's great nonetheless. I love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
The video game was Spyro? You really have no idea how happy I would be if it is, since it's hard to find people who know Spyro anymore.
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
That was beautiful. I loved the story and the authors note at the end!
Hetalialover1396 chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS SOOOOOOO MUCH. THIS IS JUST ABOUT THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER READ ABOUT PRUSSIA AND CANADA. GOOD FREAKING JOB. XD
Brambleface chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
This is a great story, you should keep it up and I hope to see more of your work soon. PS do you only ship PruCan and UsUk? I feel like you would do a good job at RusCan, but your choice c:
mika-tria chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
i really love this story! do you mind if i make a comic out of it? ill give credit!