Reviews for Your Personal Stalker
lilia.khan.52 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
It's weird but i have to admit quite hearttouching
EffulgentEllie chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Why does this not have more reviews?! Amazingly well written.
Pinkster Lily chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I really liked this story (does that mean that I should be straight-jacketed, too?) and it was very intense and very real, as opposed to the other weird stuff that I have read having to do with serial killers. I admire your strength in killing off the characters, most particularly Jasper. I don't know if I could have done it, but when it is necessary for the story...

Anyway, I really liked this and I am totally going to check out your other stories!
Pink
princessnerra chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
WOW!, What a story! This was just so sad all around. You would thought Edward would have come to his senses and kept Bella alive at the end. All those years wasted for nothing. If you find true love, you keep it not kill it!
FFFan1664 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Just started to read your latest Drabble fic, and decided to check out some of your other stories.

Wow!

A really good read! Thanks for sharing
My Daddy is Snape chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Ya know, kinda disturbing. Am I a bad person for liking this? I was well written, and extremely dark
KimmiCullen chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Well Jay, I must say it was disturbing. dark & sad. You however are an amazing writer and as much as it was too dark for me, it was a very powerful story. I might have preferred it a bit had Edward been a vamp and fed on the women, killing them but it still would have been hard. After I began to realize what he was doing, I found I couldn't just close it out, hoping he would stop and find love with Bella & kill no more. I am glad he killed himself in the end, realizing all he had done by ending her life.
Pankeka chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Well... a bit different from what I've read until today, but I must say is really good. I liked it! :D

It kept me wondering how much more was he going to wait or if he was going to kill her at all. Stalkward's twisted mind is a really scary place. As well as his past.

The fact that Bella accepted her death so naturally was a shock... only Alice remained alive! (I didn't like Jasper's murder, btw *pouts*).

Great story, Jay! :) 3
WootTwilighterAnimeFanWoot chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Honestly, i don't know whether to like it or hate it. **
Sunsetwing chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Strangly loved this one.
CharliDenae chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Jay, this is beautiful. The emotion and inner dialogue of the characters in very believable and realistic. The way you write flows along, almost like prose. It's also very deep in intensity, which is what makes it beautiful to me.

Now, yes, you do deserve a straight jacket. (I'm just kidding!) Seriously, this is some scary shit! It's amazing what can come out of your mind if you just let an idea run away with itself, isn't it? LOL!

I'm looking forward to reading more of your writing.

Charli ;o)
Nephiee chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Oh God!

Oh! Oh God!

That was very morbid! Very very morbid!
blackagurl chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
WOW is all i can say
mephis1 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Hi there I saw the banner to your story over at FanFicAnon and was immediately intrigued. As I'm going to re-read it again, I just want to drop a short note to say how much I enjoyed this story. You tell it very well, you didn't romanticise it and I like the way it ended. A lot. I probably have a sick sense of humour but I laughed out loud when I read Edward's list of victims..Lauren, Chelsea, Irina, Jessica, etc. Thanks so much for writing this story.

Udo (from facebook)
readingmama chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
That was wonderful and dark, I loved it.