Reviews for Complications
She of the wind chapter 3 . 3/1
Effing brilliant! :) This must be one of the most unique and intriguing stories on FFnet - I really love it! :)
Please continue!
mutecebu chapter 3 . 1/28
My thought on Harry's sword preference as I was reading it: "But, Harry fights like a fencer; he has a lunge a mile wide - oh yeah. Not anymore."
mutecebu chapter 2 . 1/28
"Equipment". Hah.
mutecebu chapter 1 . 1/28
Love the premise, and your execution leaves nothing to be desired. Thanks.
Ibskib chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
Liked the banter, and the unvoiced equipment misunderstanding was amusing.
PoemWisper chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
You really must update. This is wonderful.
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Okay, this is downright brilliant so far. In character, smoothly written, and a clever exploration of what could have been. All I can say is that Molly is going to be very conflicted... Michael will probably be understanding.
Less Wrong chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
Could be interesting, if you ever decide to resume.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
Very cool story!
Ibskib chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Loved the present from Marcone :-)
Ibskib chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Heh I've never come across a fem!Dresden before, poor Dresden, I can just picture the barbed comments from Morgan in future chapters. I guess this body doesn't have the same powerlevel as his usual one, or perhaps he just needs to retrain, it could also be that it would allow him to be proficient at the more subtle magics. I just hope that he won't suddenly start being interested in guys, interactions with Thomas could end up being pretty awkward ;-)
satr1mar chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
please update please please please pleas
Metroidvania chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Awww, best gender-swap Dresden Files ever, lol.

Like the more Lash involvement as well as everyone poking fun at fem-harry. Do wonder what happened to Harry's "dark side" now that he's a lady, but I suppose that would have worked out with Lash somewhat, especially if the normal reference frame of desire is still there.

Shame about it being so long since an update, but hey, the idea and the execution were awesome. Hoping to see a new chapter before the heat death of the universe!
Garbouw Deark chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
This is hilarious. I'm not sure why, but whenever a main character goes through an unwanted sex change, it is hilarious. Update. Or else.
Zarohk Korobase chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
"all set-up, no punchline" What do you mean? The "…equipment" line was hilarious. At least Thomas knew to tone down his arousal aura, or things could have gotten squickly and awkward.