Reviews for Complications
So1Thought chapter 3 . 5/14
Ohmygooodness. This is awesome. A female Harry Dresden. And the impact a changed body will have on his magic is simply fascinating. I mean I've seen alwaysfemale!Harry or like temporaryfemale!Harry, but never permanently changed to female Harry.
Your writing is brilliantly on point. An interesting deviation from the current path of the copyrighted Dresden Files.
Wish you'd write more.
Love this very much.
Zhor chapter 3 . 1/14
Oh, this is an excellently written story and a curious take on something that legitimately could've happened if canon events went even slightly different.

A shame you haven't made to update though. :(
CurlyHairedWookie chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
I love this. I've re-read it who knows how many times, and it's still awesome. Any chance of an update?
Verminlord chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
I do hope this is revived one day
She of the wind chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
Effing brilliant! :) This must be one of the most unique and intriguing stories on FFnet - I really love it! :)
Please continue!
mutecebu chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
My thought on Harry's sword preference as I was reading it: "But, Harry fights like a fencer; he has a lunge a mile wide - oh yeah. Not anymore."
mutecebu chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
"Equipment". Hah.
mutecebu chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Love the premise, and your execution leaves nothing to be desired. Thanks.
Ibskib chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
Liked the banter, and the unvoiced equipment misunderstanding was amusing.
PoemWisper chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
You really must update. This is wonderful.
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Okay, this is downright brilliant so far. In character, smoothly written, and a clever exploration of what could have been. All I can say is that Molly is going to be very conflicted... Michael will probably be understanding.
Less Wrong chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
Could be interesting, if you ever decide to resume.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
Very cool story!
Ibskib chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Loved the present from Marcone :-)
Ibskib chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Heh I've never come across a fem!Dresden before, poor Dresden, I can just picture the barbed comments from Morgan in future chapters. I guess this body doesn't have the same powerlevel as his usual one, or perhaps he just needs to retrain, it could also be that it would allow him to be proficient at the more subtle magics. I just hope that he won't suddenly start being interested in guys, interactions with Thomas could end up being pretty awkward ;-)