Reviews for Complications
Snowstream chapter 3 . 7/18
Please tell me you're going to continue this. The premise is amazing, and you're doing a good job on the style so far.
Parks98 chapter 3 . 5/26
Yes dresden use your desire. Join the darkside and go to the sexy lesbian nightclub
Parks98 chapter 1 . 5/26
oh lord I wonder what's molly's reaction. NO what about Murphy!
Treant Balewood chapter 3 . 3/22
Pity this never went anywhere, or rather that is ended so quickly. Thanks for Writing, I enjoyed it while it lasted!
Psychosis chapter 3 . 1/2
I nearly died at that last line, holy crap. Just read through to Small Favor,so this is pretty fresh in mind, and I can totaly see it happening. Wish you would write more soon!
Balthanon chapter 3 . 12/27/2015
Good writing and a fun premise. I would love to see more of this.
Camilo The Great chapter 3 . 12/17/2015
brilliant. absolutely brilliant.
So1Thought chapter 3 . 5/14/2015
Ohmygooodness. This is awesome. A female Harry Dresden. And the impact a changed body will have on his magic is simply fascinating. I mean I've seen alwaysfemale!Harry or like temporaryfemale!Harry, but never permanently changed to female Harry.
Your writing is brilliantly on point. An interesting deviation from the current path of the copyrighted Dresden Files.
Wish you'd write more.
Love this very much.
Zhor chapter 3 . 1/14/2015
He-hahaha!
Oh, this is an excellently written story and a curious take on something that legitimately could've happened if canon events went even slightly different.

A shame you haven't made to update though. :(
CurlyHairedWookie chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
I love this. I've re-read it who knows how many times, and it's still awesome. Any chance of an update?
Verminlord chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
I do hope this is revived one day
She of the wind chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
Effing brilliant! :) This must be one of the most unique and intriguing stories on FFnet - I really love it! :)
Please continue!
mutecebu chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
My thought on Harry's sword preference as I was reading it: "But, Harry fights like a fencer; he has a lunge a mile wide - oh yeah. Not anymore."
mutecebu chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
"Equipment". Hah.
mutecebu chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Love the premise, and your execution leaves nothing to be desired. Thanks.