Reviews for Darksiders: Tribulations
dark nightmere chapter 25 . 1/1
I think that Death should gather the last of the relible witness to help his case and send Fury off to find War and bring him back so that he can deliver him to trial so that they can combat the dark lord. I think that War and Plague should bargain with the rat king to help them find the rest of the surviving elders who can help them in the trail agenist the chared conical. I think that the dark lord should make his apprence soon with his armies complete he should aim to plenge earth into complete darkness where no light lives on it and will never live again. I think that Death and his forces should fight off an armie of Incurdeby who the dark lord will send in to elimante all the forces which will stand agenist him hoping to make his return without any restience. I think that War should be forced to fight off the last of the Matrens army of sucombus which the dark lord will send after the lone horsemen knowing that Plague cannot help him without fall power and will easily fall. I think that the Rat King will fight off the sucombus with War's help finishing off the Matrens army and saving the earth from those fual whores. I think that the dark lord should have no more need of his breeders because he has already got a bigger enough armies to crush the earth and heaven forces and Samuels armies won't stand a chance. I think that Death should summon forth all of his strengh and power as the reaper to destroy the incombre taking them down and finishing off those generals but the dark lord will have made bigger more powerful Generals to destroy earth. I think that the dark prince should smile knowing that victroy in the end war will be his because of the conical's foolishness no one can stand agenist his armies and soon heaven will be no more. I think that War should go on trail nearing the end of this story and face the Chared conical once more to save earth from Merplioses.
CupcakesthePikachu chapter 25 . 11/23/2013
This is awesome :)
DecepticonQueen chapter 25 . 11/21/2013
omg yay :D - Queen tackle hugs Jonesy- i thought you had forgotten us.
Darkis Shadow chapter 25 . 11/21/2013
Poor Ruin and War, worrying about the pests. *hugs War and pets Ruin* *huggles Strife* He needs some love too.
Darkis Shadow chapter 24 . 11/4/2013
I love this well thought out story Poor War, the guy can never catch a break it seems. Death likes to make an entrance. Strife dun need any more alcohol Fury lives up to her name Now for the little detail, does Strife only have Mercy to use, or does he have Redemption as well?
dark nightmere chapter 24 . 10/9/2013
I think that the dark lord should raise soon to claim earth and all that is on it to destroy everything in the world and bring forth a new darkness. I think that War and Plague should travel to the Catecombs and find sanctuary with the Rat king who will aid them in there fight agenist the dark lord to save earth. I think that Death should seek out the last pertentail wittness for his case to clear War's name and then lead the horsemen agenist Mephistopheles to end the dark lord once and for all. I think that Mephistopheles should raise soon with his massive armie's of darkness he should aim to clense the world of humanity but because of his armie's failer to stop the horsemen he would suffer gravely for this failer because the horsemen will unite agenist him soon. I think that War should tell Plague that the dark lord see's the elementals as a grave treat to his plan to conquer the world and wishes to destroy them all because of the power they hold to defeat his minuns meaning that they are a grave treat to his empire. I think that Clamity will soon see how wrong he was to place his trust in demon's when he is betrayed by them and the dark lord's minuns come for him he should be forced to fight them off but there will be to many and he will almost be defeated but Death should come in and save Clamity from the demons. I think that War and Plague should set off to reunite with the other's being forced to fight off thouseneds of the dark lord's minun's as he stands there ready to claim his victory. I think that Death, Strife and Fury should save War and Plague while forcing the dark lord back and as Death take's War to the final trail so that he can prove his brother's innerence he should come up with hard oppestion from many fake witness that the conical has created to use agenist Death and War so that they can kill him. I think that War should see the Conical betrayal and releise that they have been working with the dark lord all along elimanting those who could stand in his way of conquest such as Abadon. I think that Death should fully restore War's power and together the two brother's should fight the Conical to try and destroy it and give justice to all who have been killed by them and advenge there own race.
DecepticonQueen chapter 24 . 9/12/2013
:D Totally Awesome :D The Plot Has So Many Directions It Can Go In Keep It Up
CupcakesthePikachu chapter 23 . 7/17/2013
This is awesome! Please post the next chapter soon! :)
Brandon Storm chapter 23 . 2/6/2013
That's good to hear, looking forward to reading it.
G0REL0RD chapter 18 . 9/29/2012
Man, this is clearly the best "Darksiders"-fic I've read so far! Most stories based on their plot usually fixate on either War or Death as the only characters that were exposed in the series of the video games, so it's great to finally have a work where all four Horsemen are playing equally important roles for the progress of the storyline. I only wish Death would start doing less monotonous traveling and more butt-kicking, but something's telling me already that this might begin to happen in the next chapters) And I also liked the character of Plague very much - a rarely pleasant case when a character is so vividly portrayed that even though it's entirely new-invented and you could have never seen it before reading about it you still get the impression you can envisage it in your mind to the very last detail.
As for the literary part of your story, then here I'm just at a loss of words - one has to look hard for another fic with such a picturesque narration, interesting plot-twists and breath-taking cliffhangers as yours. I'm totally intrigued with your work and will be eagerly waiting for its continuation. You're great, keep it up!
Sai the Super Saiyan chapter 23 . 8/26/2012
This is an awesome story! It has so much detail in it, and there are so many surprising twists in the storyline. Wonderful!

I can't wait for the next chapter! Great job, Jonesybites!
dark nightmere chapter 23 . 8/5/2012
I think in the next chapter war should bring plague back to the others just as mephistopheles rises and chases after the houseman. I think that death and the army he has gatered should save the others and bring them to safety. I think that soon either in chapter 25 or 26 war's trial should take place I will let you decide what will happen in it but death should have gatered enough witness to satisfy the conical. I think that after the trail the houseman should confront mephistopheles and stop him and his giant army of demons with the arimes they have gatered put up a giant battle agenist him. I think that before the trail death should lead the angels and other houseman to where azral is impisoned and help free him so that he can confront the conical. I think that as war's rage dies down and he bring plague back mephistopheles should unleash a massive army the recapture plague and bring her back to him.
MoEscoB chapter 18 . 7/18/2012
perhapse you can find some useful info here; wiki/Darksiders_Wiki , for future reference. still loving this story, just offering resources to fuel the creative fire.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
Strife has spiked black hair and yellow eyes.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Don't know if you're keeping up with Darksiders two as you update your chapters,quick up date though. Death has black hair and amber eyes. just something that threw me off a little when reading this. Aside from that, i love your writing style. I cant wait to read the rest.