Reviews for Unlucky in dying
WindSurfBabe chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
Your writing style is excellent, very fluid and pleasant to read (I wish I could write this well), and the characters are relatable and flawed and very likeable, all of them...

Despite having already read a few stories about this pairing, yours kept my interest piqued, and I am looking forward to the next chapter.
Girl-chama chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
Wow, I find myself really liking this. Logain is in character as are the others, and Elissa is pretty kick ass. You've probably given up on this story, but if not I would strongly urge you to continue- it looks like it's close to over as is :)
Harmakhis chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
I would love to see this story updated through to its end. Please, pretty please!
Delilah chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
Serious? 4 Chapters? Write more!
Castiana chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
You know I kindy like your story, and I'm sad to see, that you didn't update it for quite a long time. Is tehere a chance, that you will continue it?

Anyway I love how you characterize Loghain! )
Asmodeus83 chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
I realy like this story and anxiously wait next chapter. Pleease, come back soon.
Shakespira chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
I really love this story and would hope that some day you come back to it.
Persephone Chiara chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
I'm loving this so far. PLEASE don't abandon this story!
Shivvy chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
Enjoying this immensely, and hope to read more soon!
DarkMage6 chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
Update soon please!
Dinsoku chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
Please update soon, I love this story so much I've re-read it twice already! I love your Cousland, and the way you write Loghain. Very interesting so far, I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
Witchy Bee chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
Wonderful! I can't wait for the next update!
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
Awfully glad you aten't dead. I like this story very much, and appreciate how you capture the details of the march and the characters. I liked the Ostagar talk. It's clear to me that Loghain made the right tactical decision, but it was a decision that was bound to have political consequences. And it keeps people from focusing on the fact that the Wardens were late with the signal. Alistair has to hate Loghain to keep from hating himself. It's the single most compelling reason for accusing the Wardens of treachery. (daughter of almost-elected King and possibly ambitious bastard brother of the present one.)
Aziethe chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
Wow, I really didn't expect her to go along with the ritual but her reasoning was very sensible. I really enjoyed the fleshing out of the political situation and Wynne's reaction to Loghain. I do hope you're thinking about continuing this, I'm very fond of your Cousland, she's so practical and efficient.
Amatyultare chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Well, I know I'm very noisy creature, but I want to ask: when will you write the continuation? I just can't wait any more:)