Reviews for Unlucky in dying
Rinn Harridan chapter 3 . 2/9/2010
These last three chapters have been great. Keep up the good work.
Carnie Heart chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
So far, so good. I certainly hope this story continues.
Lalaith chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
I just had to review this after reading it through. You do a wonderful job here, I think, of capturing Loghain's character along with the PC's struggle with him.

I'm yet to have Loghain with me in a playthrough, but reading this just makes me want to try it all the more. You give a lot of depth and it all feels very in-character and real to me.

So, yeah, just wanted to tell you that this was awesome.
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
I was very impressed by this chapter. You've done some interesting and independent thinking about the plot and the implications of the situation. Your Elissa is an intelligent and considerate young woman, and her reasoning behind asking Loghain to consider the ritual is very persuasive. I also liked how you handled that uncomfortable situation with the Guerin brothers. I am not at all impressed by Eamon's insistence on Theirin blood, since I'm convinced that a lot of it is fueled by guilt over the crappy way Alistair was treated in childhood-and also by a desire to remain close to the throne. This was a very sophisticated depiction of the the complicated relationships at this point in the tale. Well done.
NotLaura chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
Ooh, really enjoying this so far!
Lilith Morgana chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
Interesting, indeed. I like this a lot so far. Cousland/Loghain is such a fascinating pairing, although I might be biased. :)
Abydos Jackson chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
Like the idea of Elissa using Loghain's experience. Good job as usual!
i3luebyrd chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Oh, how gut-wrenching! There is so much conflicted emotion the writer imparts without using very many words. I loved the reflection of the female noble origin story and the description of an "Alistair-sized hole in her life." Lovely work.
Abydos Jackson chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I really enjoy your writing. You have a mature style and whatever you write is carefully considered and well executed. Well done, as usual!
24 | « Prev Page 1 2