Reviews for Blush
Anna N. Smith chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Liked it. Thanks!
Mahi-Mahi chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This was really good. Unlike most of the other 'Haruka gives up and leaves/lets herself be kidnapped b/c she's given up or she's afraid for everyone's safety' this stood out b/c it simply wasn't cheasy.

I especially enjoyed the ending lines of 'i'm not interested in kids'

but then you pulled a total 180 and through in the 'you don't get to be a kid forever'

especially after the 'you should marry me line'

great job!
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Poor girl. Really enjoyed this one.
Rizeru chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Love it! Initially I thought Mamoru was a bit OOC at the end, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized that that's not really true. I mean, he has a knack for doing unexpected things. Ah, enough babbling...keep up the good work!
The 214th Rabid Fangirl chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
this is really good. You should write more along these lines.
Duzzie chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Again, I LOVED it!

Awesome portrayal and I really liked the way it was structured. Great idea, to have Haruka plan for her kidnapping. I just really love what I've read of your stories. :)
RainyDaySighs chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Great job . I loved it. Thannk you for keeping them in character by the way. Most people like to make Mamoru a romantic, which he is not. So thanks . if you ever fool like writing more UDDUP you have my approval.
Irene Gerke chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I started reading the manga last month and I am enamored with it. This is cute and since it is early morning here a pleasant way to wake up.
Tutankhamun chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Good story! Very much in character! And I loved his proposal...I don't marry don't get to be a kid forever...very sly. ) Overall a great addition to the fandom!
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Well done. It gets the characters and their situation. Wasn't clear about how she got the messages to him or what she was thinking about having letters delivered (were the friends to read them to him?) but I liked the overall tenor.
Good Day Sunshine chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
YAY! Another one! I've been waiting for stories for Until Death Do Us Part... for forever. o_o I really like this one. Haruka is so cute. :D
Tommyboy1331 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Awesome story, you should write more, it'd make the world happy.
Yang of Yin chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Awesome! This was great! I loved the notes in the beginning! I could see her doing something like that. Mamoru was great too! I loved what Mamoru said to Haruka. I think it was very in character especially the beginning. The part were he slightly proposes was not in character, at least not yet! Anyways, I really loved this. Good job and thank you!
WingsOfMorphius chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
XD This made me giggle. I love how Maoru goes from pissed at her to teasing before she really knows what happened. But boy, is she so in for it when everyone gets home. And not just from Mamoru, either.
Raina Meldamiriel chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
aw i totally loved it im so glad to see another uddup story lol