Reviews for leftover pieces
Silvara EDIT chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Dang I mixed everything in my review! What I meant was:

The father-daughter relationship in Caprica is one of my favorites because we can imagine the rare connection they could have had in the whole world, added to the tragedy of their huge differences and the fact that "He doesn't listen, he's never listened, and that is why he lost her. The bomb was just an exclamation point to a sentence she'd already written."
I love Daniel as a character whereas as a person, his stubbornness added to his determination frightens me. But in any case, reading or watching him joke, calmly doubt, love or being inspired by his loss is a highly enthralling experience. Also, Serge. His butler pod personality tells a lot about him. :B
Thank you for writing this intimate solid and touching little story.
Silvara chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
The father-daughter relationship in Caprica is one of my favorites because of tiny bits like that: "He doesn't listen, he's never listened, and that is why he lost her. The bomb was just an exclamation point to a sentence she'd already written." To imagine the connection that could have been between the two mixed with and the tragedy of their huge differences and the fact that /he does listen/. I love Daniel as a character whereas as a person, his stubbornness added to his determination frightens me. But in any case, reading or watching him joke, calmly doubt, love or being inspired by his loss is a highly enthralling experience. Also, Serge. His butler pod personality tells a lot about him.
fandroid chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
The other Zoe!

Her perspective before the bombing is hardly considered, but this was wonderful.

Your self-centered Daniel Graystone and how Zoe finally sees him and his obsession for what it is was intriguing. I loved the other interactions between them the filmmakers didn't show.

Brilliant.

[Why is the title in small letters?]
I Am The Prince of Wales chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I really like this one, good insight into Zoe's character and her relationship with her father... nicely done!
macadoodle3 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
ohh this is soo good! i really hope you write more for caprica! it would be a shame if you didn't. loved "The bomb was just an exclamation point to a sentence she’d already written." write more soon please! :D
Siriusgrl88 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Really well written. I'm glad someone got started with the Caprica category. I loved Battlestar Galactica and so far I'm loving Caprica. I love how you wrote this and how well you seem to know her character. This is great. I'm hoping to write my own Caprica fanfic soon. I'm actually fleshing out characters right now )
Cylon117 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Yes finally a Caprica fic!Great job.I hope someone does a fic about Zoe becoming the Cylons Imperious Leader!That would be awesome.
fairedust chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Coming from 'virtual' Zoe was a neat idea. Hope you keep going.
Admiral Larsen chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
First of all, it should be kept in its present category as Caprica is the prequel to Battlestar Galactica 2003.

Other than that, it sent a chill down my spine and I could hear the soundtrack for the show.
CaspR383 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Excellent, I've been looking for a Caprica story to pop up since the premiere and I think this is the first. At least it's the first one I've been able to find. Anyway this was great, a superb look at what was going on inside virtual Zoe's head the whole time. I think you nailed her character perfectly. Especially the way she relates to her father. I hope as the TV series progresses that you can bring us more insights into virtual Zoe's personality or even show what some of the other characters are thinking.

CaspR383