Reviews for Lackluster
KellyRoxton chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
gReat Story. Wouldn't she need her want to apperate? Also for the potions at least some of them? Write more SSHG stories please. GREAT Job.
slightlysickpsycho chapter 30 . 2/6/2010
Incredible! Can't wait to read your next story.
Artemis Decibal chapter 30 . 2/6/2010
Aww... I hope that Severus could find a job someday. Even by returning to his post as potions master at Hogwarts will do. Minerva is the headmistress yes? Then she might accept him there, it never did say in your story of if Minerva rejected him or if he even tried going back to that school.
emmalie14 chapter 30 . 2/6/2010
I sincerely hope that this isn't the end. I really love your story.
Velvet Storm chapter 30 . 2/6/2010
*applauds* I do hate endings, but I do love happy endings and this was great. Severus' summary of how their life would be is probably pretty accurate, but every couple has their issues, right? Given their history and what they've gone through, they deserve happiness and I'm very glad that they found it together.
dansorrow chapter 30 . 2/6/2010
This is such a beautiful story - and I feel sorry that you are finished ...hope to read more of your work!
NSchroeder chapter 30 . 2/6/2010
Loved this story. Thank you for writing it. I'm really very sad to see it end, but what a great ending. Thank you again.
kass42 chapter 30 . 2/6/2010
How sweet. I'm glad that he was finally able to open up. Thanks for the multi-chapter update...keep them coming!
French-Lo chapter 30 . 2/6/2010
Nice chapters again!
sleepingbutterfly chapter 30 . 2/6/2010
brilliant chapter, I have loved this story. The ending was really well done as well. thanks for posting.
Nutters4Potter chapter 30 . 2/5/2010
I loved what he said to her. Her friends have nothing to say to her- where have they been as she has sat in her cottage with the leaky roof. I don't think she will regret him loving her and slowly bringing the happiness back into her life and magic. This story was quiet and lackluster but compelling to read.
zippersbefun chapter 30 . 2/5/2010
At first I didn't like the short chapters and choppy writing of the story, but I've come to love how this story ended up flowing. I can't wait for your next update.
Sarah chapter 30 . 2/5/2010
Wow. That was really good. It was sweet and sad and the ending left me breathless. I never usually review but something about this story was somehow more moving than the others. I think it is that after reading many many Snape/Hermione stories they start to all sound the same and this one was different.
notwritten chapter 30 . 2/5/2010
This ending is good. Thanks for sharing. Have a cool weekend. Keep smiling. :-)
snapeandspocklover chapter 29 . 2/5/2010
Awesome last few chapters, and story as a whole. The brokeness they both share adds to the romance.
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »