Reviews for Lackluster
snapeandspocklover chapter 29 . 2/5/2010
Awesome last few chapters, and story as a whole. The brokeness they both share adds to the romance.
Nutters4Potter chapter 29 . 2/5/2010
I don't blame for thinking their time together was a mistake. Did he just think that she turned her emotions off to him once they got home? Thanks for the updates.
IansDestiny chapter 29 . 2/5/2010
StaticEcho19 chapter 29 . 2/5/2010
OH no!

He was saying the coffee spill was a mistake right? Not that they slept together was a mistake. Oh Hermione misunderstood right? I hope so cause that makes sense.

Okay, I am hooked and i need more! I really do like this story and can't wait for an updated!
French-Lo chapter 27 . 2/5/2010
Nice chapters! Can't wait for the next ones!
sleepingbutterfly chapter 27 . 2/4/2010
please update soon, would really like to read more
Snarky Snape chapter 23 . 2/4/2010
uh oh..cold snapes back. What now? Keep up the great writting!
StaticEcho19 chapter 27 . 2/4/2010
I just started reading this and I love it already!

Hermione and Severus just seem to have bad luck even in the best of situations...poor Severus spilling coffee on her and poor Hermione getting burned.

I can't wait to read more!
RussellMrs chapter 7 . 2/4/2010
This was a beautiful and very visual chapter. I sincerely love the moth comparison, very elegant and touching. Great job so far!
Velvet Storm chapter 27 . 2/4/2010
The past couple chapters have been great! I'm worried that it will drive a wedge between them if they don't talk about it...they're both so skittish; understandably so after what they've been through, though. Will Molly and Arthur find out?
notwritten chapter 27 . 2/4/2010
This has been enjoyable to read. Keep smiling. :-)
Kass42 chapter 26 . 2/4/2010
Evil! How could you leave it there!

Please update soon :-)

Pretty please.
mishybot chapter 26 . 2/4/2010
Yes! Finally some much needed break of sexual tension. Rock on & update soon!
notwritten chapter 25 . 2/3/2010
Lovely reading. Keep smiling. :-)
sleepingbutterfly chapter 26 . 2/3/2010
loving it please update soon
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »