Reviews for Music vs Mafia
Meeshkla18 chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Oh my goodness! Kagome is going to meet the F4! Sadly there are so few crossover of BOF and Kags" she would totally put them in their place and with assess looking after his imouto you bet that they won't stand a chance Lolz. Do hope that you come back to continue with this story!:))
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
great opening, i would really love to see more of this.
FireRaven15 chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
hi, i love ur story, please put Ji Hoo with kagome and please update soon :D Ja Ne
Sesshomarus'Luver chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Ahhh it's interesting! I would like to see more even though it's been four years I really shouldn't expect a chapter. But it was a good first chapter
RapMonstaa's Girl chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Please continue the story miss I'm really looking forward to reading it.
crazykenz chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Ahhhhhh! Why haven't you updated yet?! This really good! I'm going to vote for kagome/Ji Hoo! He ended up alone at the end of boys over flowers! :'(
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! this is amazing! You haven't updated in what 3 years?! What's up with that!?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Please update soon! I really want to see this fic finished... TT_TT
jessie chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
this story is very cute cant wait to read more!
yume-hime chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Will you update or put us out of our misery. :3
writer-in-progress-94 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Great first chapter, but this hasnt been updated in a while. UPDATE! Please? I'll give you cookies!
Siblings-Curse chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Dude! I need more!
YunaNeko chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Wonderful. Love It. Can't Wait For Next Chapter. UPDATE SOON! GAMBATTE NE:D
G.A-motoharu chapter 1 . 6/30/2011

no hablo ingles, lo siento !

pero dejame decirte encantó, mucho, mucho...

ultimamente estoy viendo BBF a jon pyo, ji ho, etc. y pues garcias a tus ideas en las noches me pongo a soñar con los crossovers! raro no?

pero, espero que sigas escribiendo este fic

aTTe: Gameba :)
vampire warrior hime chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Hey I was hoping for threesome pairing... but anyway can't wait to read the next chapter
black rose15839 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
The story sounds pretty interesting, PLEASE MAKE IT A JIHOO KAGOME PAIRING :) I absolutely love Jihoo.