Reviews for SHe's All That
Axcel chapter 2 . 6/14
Soda is not water, so I changed it in my head.
praeceps29 chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
you realize that was a really crappy way to end a story right
god of all chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Jiopaba chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
Eh, I feel a mite bit disappointed about the pairing, given that Skuld is my favorite character and all... other than that though, it was pretty good. A lot of it 'did' feel a touch contrived, but keeping the theme in mind it was all mostly within reason.

Perhaps my only issue was simply that Ranma cried so much. That didn't feel like 'character development' such as just plain 'out of character.' Yeah, hormones can screw you up, but it still felt bizarre for Ranma to suddenly turn into such a cry-baby, even if (s)he was was very angry about it.

Other than that particular irksome bit of characterization and the last minute swap from Skuld to Urd (when did it 'not work out'? I thought things were going great...), I enjoyed the story.
LordsFire chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
Probably a bit late now, but the one piece of advice I have, is that you work on your flow of text; comma use, sentence structure, etc. It feels awkward a fair bit of the time. It's not overwhelming, but it *is* distracting.
GeorgeTobor chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Just reread it because I wanted a reason to smile.
Ranmaleopard chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
Ranmamania running Wild chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
The Ranmazon chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
Is that it...I hope there's more would love to see where this goes
Rune Tobor chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
You know, half the work of a Ranma/Urd match is already done in this fic. So I think only one more chapter is needed to get them firmly together.

You locked Shampoo as a cat, I like that. The amazons are too arrogant for anyones good. They needed to be taken down a few dozen pegs. It seems you shut the NWC up too, well most of them. The Kunos have yet to visit and Ryoga has now glimpsed hell. Mara should take the pig on a guided tour. Taro has not shown up and neither has the old freak Happosai. I would expect Soun and Genma to try to get Ranma back at least one more time. I think Genma would end up locked in female human form, pumped full of potions, and thrown in a closed room with Soun. Let the Schools be Joined that way if the two want it so much.

I disagree with the reviewer anon about Akane. Ranma has been show better than the violent girl ever treated him. So of course he has changed and does not jump to defend her.

This may be an "unsigned" review but its not quite as bad as what anon does. You can find Rune Tobor all over FFN, along with some references to my true account name. anon is truely hiding, but why?

Thanks again for the fic.
pensuka chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
man i wonder what will happen next please in name of kami update it
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
This is amazing please continue!
anon chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
Ranma would not let anyone threaten Akane like that, in general, s/he simply doesn't let people he cares about even slightly get in over their heads like that, secondly, Skuld is just as fucking psycho as akane, constantly on the look out for that pervert keichii. Someone obviously has an Axe to grind against Akane here, despite the fact that compared to nodoka, Akane is practically saintly, and in general, Akane does all she can to aid Ranma.

in short it's this kind of shit that ruins fanfics on a daily basis, why don't you put down the fucking rage fics untill you reread the manga.
Krabkrab chapter 5 . 4/8/2011
I just remembered something recently, while reading this. Skuld has a boyfriend. Sentaro. I kind-of like them together as well. While it's a good story and such, even if Urd isn't very old, she's likely to be in the early hundreds. So the age difference is rather large, Ranma's sixteen seventeen? Even if she was as young as she looked she'd be about twenty-four. Plus...well... I kind of lie Mara/Urd... Entertaining story though.
Krabkrab chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
This is hilarious,however you seem to miss that while Urd doesn't show it, she does love her mother. Thing is she's not ALLOWED to show it, because otherwise her demonic side would be able to take over.