Reviews for Four Year Old Woes
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 1 . 9/11
Again? XD! I loved this but I can't imagine reading through The Hobbit in one sitting, especially reading aloud for a bed time story. I mean, that really does seem impossible: you would need to start early in the morning to even hope to finish it by midnight.
jj chapter 1 . 4/28
nice
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
I really enjoyed this, it was sad and sweet and adorable, and really freaking well done. Thank you for writing this.
Robin0203 chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Wait did he just say AGAIN!
Lmfaoo
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
*snickers*
"What? Again?"
XD
littlemsstrawberry chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Love it
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Heh. This was pretty cute, and Tim is seriously very damaged.

...I have to say you are showing an extreme lack of familiarity with either 'The Hobbit' and 'The Giver' or the practice of reading books aloud, because getting halfway through The Giver was impressive, but reading the entire Hobbit aloud in one sitting could not take less than a day, and Dick would lose his voice long before the aim was achieved.
miss-meowness chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
"What? Again?" -LOL What? this has happened before? xD
Heroicagal chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I love Tim. He's my favorite. I love Dick, he's funny. The two are awesome as brothers. I love them together and the end was a nice call to the many fanfics like this. :)
moonlightfrog chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Ah, so this is a common occurrence? XD

Good writing! I was almost irritated by Tim's behavior, unfortunately (I can't seem to get myself to like Tim very much), but it was interesting. I love Dick's exasperation, though (I love Dick the best out of all the Robins).
Bucky Boy chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Again? When was the first time? anyway i can totally see tim like that as a child, i mean anyone who is that obsessed with something usually uses it as a way to cover what they don't want to face... poor tim good thing he has his big bro
Waterfall13 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This was great! I loved every second of reading it! Wish it could have been a bit longer though! Loved it! This was too cute! Great job!
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Awesome! I love Dick and Tim's relationship. They're awesome brothers, and i can so see it. In character - love it!
Jay Q chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Ha. The ending got me laughing for a good time! Ha, if Tim only knew how he was when he was litte... and he's all like "What? Again?", priceless!

Though I agree with you, Tim is a litte too serious :)

I think this story was cute, and Tim's manners scared even me! *shudder*
Rocking Phillip chapter 1 . 6/17/2011