Reviews for XIGBAR: Maintenance Guide and Manual
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Heehee...Xiggy's my favourite
aburameclanhead chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I like this one too. X3 Oh and btw, the reason Xigbar sees Xion as Ventus is that Vexen created her from Sora's memories and anyone who has had contact with certain people from Sora's past, (and by extension Ventus) might see that person if they were close enough to that person emotionally. Not to spoil anything but the reason Xemnas sees Ven is because they were once best friends, he even keeps Ven's armor in a hidden shrine. (Also he keeps Aqua's armor in Castle Oblivion's secret room...and talks to it. On I side note, Xigbar once eavesdropped on this and heard a woman's voice,0-0 so it is possible that he had some connection to Ventus and Aqua.

Wow, I really am a rambler, sorry.
Renee Niels chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I adore this.

Brinkmess chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I love Xigbar...I want ot buy one so bad.

You should have said that, as a...Braig unit, that he got in a fight with Terra. And since keyblade are superior to weak arrow guns, he lost his eye.

Xigbar untis traumatizing Demyx sad.

This was a fun read, keep up the good work!

JhyenaAj Jax chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Xigbar units seem fun to have around parties haha and for someone to play with Just a question I've read most of these and i was wondering are they robots? Or organic and robotic? Can't wait for the Saix Unit
Mishieftress chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I want one._.
Lunari Sakana chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
just as cute as the Xemnas unit, i want one! D
Kendrix chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Can't wait for the ret of the org XD
Ame-chan chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
AWESOMENESS! XD Xiggy is just so freakin' awesome. -

Actually, at the moment, I'm in the middle of laughing hysterically and screaming my ass off and trying to kill everyone in the house, and sadly there's 5 more people in here than there should be goddammit. -" Yeah... I'm epically pmsing at the moment...

Anyway! :D I really like these things, keep 'em up! Fun fun! I wonder if I can buy a Xigbar and have him shoot whoever's making that loud, irritating "PYEW" Noise out in the hall right now... goddamit, fine, I'll do it myself. WHERE'D MY SHOTGUN GO!

Eh heh heh... yeah... bye...

- Amethystte