Reviews for Rival Love
Niomia chapter 13 . 7/5/2011
I just spent about 2 and a half hours reading your whole story, which I just found today. Anyways I didn't think it would be too good but I was sooooo wrong. Your story is amazing and I am really excited for you to update. It is the summer so I really hope you can update date faster because from the looks of it, it seems you can take a few months to post one chapter, but they are long and always good so I am not complaining. But anyways, I absolutly love your story and can't wait to read on, and I know I am not the only one. You have 393 reviews which is a lot especially for only having 13 chapters but it shows that everyone really loves your story and can't wait for more to come. I wish you the best of luck as you continue, I will probably check everyday to see if you have posted another chapter, that is what I do for every story I am obsessed with. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to read more from you so Keep on writin!

-Niomia *):o)
unclaimed12 chapter 13 . 7/4/2011
too lazy to log in

Good chapter. Great idea to keep it light instead of over doing everything like a lot of other authors would do, no offense. Good job.
greekgodfantastic chapter 13 . 7/2/2011
i think it is awsome. maybe you should addthat they get caught and gets send to detention, where they can talk about the incedent w/triton
FiveEightFive chapter 13 . 7/1/2011
Loooovvveeeeee it! Hahahahaga! U just gotta love Percy! Update Soooooooooonnn!
wolfienur chapter 13 . 7/1/2011
Haha, I really love your A/Ns for this chapter for some reason. I was just smiling the whole time. xD

So, this chapter was cute; a nice filler. I liked it. But there are a few things that left me...skeptical. Like when Sally said, "He just doesn't want your life to get any more complicated than this." That doesn't really add up because, y'know, uprooting a teenager's life and moving him to the other side of the country to live with people he'd never met before...how is that uncomplicated?

But overall, it's a nice chapter and you better update soon or else General Knowledge and I will...

I'll leave the end of that sentence to your imagination. x)
Stinkyacorn chapter 13 . 7/1/2011
YAY! YOU UPDATED! And it was totally worth the wait :) Do it again soon!
Cassie's Neighbor chapter 13 . 7/1/2011
Serious chapter, filmyfurry. I like the part where the trio started bonding, and it's just sad that Percy sees her mom not as often as everyone should. Percy "kidnapping" Annabeth's a funny though to entertain, though. It's one of those killer-sweet moments, especially in YA books. You didn't make it into an entirely gum-breaking sweet kind of thing, which is great for the theme you're writing.

Minimal errors are found. Happy that you finally found a beta reader.

Like this chapter.

It's been a really, really, really long wait for us, you know? The feeling of waiting for another chapter of a story you've been meticulously stalking here in fanfiction is like being grounded in a pot of boiling acid from the River Styx, and I have to be honest with you. This chapter hasn't made up for those months you've left us hanging, so please update. I know I sound hypocritical, considering how slow I update at times. But please update for all of your readers out there - you've got many of them.

Keep on writing!
Victoriancuddler chapter 13 . 7/1/2011
Maaaaaan HOW YOU DARED TO LIVE US WITHOUT A SINGLE CHAPTER FOR A WHOLE OF 3 MONTHS?

I'm really mad at you *stares*

Nah, of course not, I could never get angry at you. At least, not after this awsome chapter!

I'm soooo happy with the Percabeth stuff, but... WHERE IS MALCOM? He is one of my favorites you know

Anyways, keep going this good, cause you rock!

P.s: Oh, Luke GOTTA be the bad guy, I've never liked him anyways lol

Good luck with the vacations and I hope the next chapter will be up in less than 3 MONTHS!
10 chapter 13 . 7/1/2011
rlly good, keep going
Ale Nightshade chapter 13 . 7/1/2011
Please update I really really like it!
wbasoccer chapter 13 . 7/1/2011
It was a very good filler chapter to me and it seemed well written to me and good job and thanks for the update!
jake11111111111111111111111111 chapter 11 . 7/1/2011
evil aurthor
Demigod-wannabe-love chapter 13 . 7/1/2011
Ok u need to update ASAP! I love this story! Keep it up! :D
storyteller1425 chapter 13 . 7/1/2011
I kept laughing at random parts of your author's notes and I was like, shouldn't I be laughing about the story? Oh well. I guess you're just a naturally funny person. Haha, but thanks for making me smile. I lurv you so much more for that! :)

Anyway, yep three months. I can't really complain about that since that would make me a hypocrite and all. It's a long time, that's for sure, but I won't complain. ;) However, it was a really nice chapter. I thought it was sweet and I'm happy we get to see Mrs. Jackson. I just love her! Plus, there's a smidgen (hehe funny word) of Percabeth sprinkled in there somewhere. So, I'm content with this chapter. I hope to see more from you soon. Hopefully you won't take as long to update. Keep up the fantastic work and please update soon!
Elite Beauty chapter 13 . 7/1/2011
Yay, you updated! :)

I love this cute, non-serious chapter! I loved the part when Annabeth admitted to not knowing how to cook or bake!

For Luke, I agree! He shouldn't be the bad guy in all of the PJO fanfics...even if he kinda is. I totally agree with you!

Please, please update now that exams are over! :) I can't wait for the next chapter!
469 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »