Reviews for Fear to tread
Hilarious
Doppler Effect chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
I did not expect that.
AyakashiPriestess chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Not quite what I was expecting, but it didn't keep me from laughing at the end.
AuroraBlix chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Haha, I bet you feel like a Chuckdamned FOOL now! For various reasons!... Funny as all Hell, though.

: )
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
HOW DID YOU KNOW?
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Loved it
keiko-uchiha chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
i was cracking up the whole time when i read about the mustaches, especially Sam's. Then there was the penis on Cas' face. I imagined him with it drawn on his face and laughed. Even when I continued on reading, i still cracked up because i would still remember the mental image. So thank you for this laugh.
Hello chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Oh my goodness, that was so funny

I mean, here I am, on my side of the couch trying to keep from laughing at a story in front of my family, but those freaking drawings made it impossible... God wanted a penis written on Cas's face.

Now, I'm giggling over here. Look at what you've done to me..

You made my day, thank you for the randomness.
maleika7 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
You have strange ideas. Brilliant ideas. Really!
snlover10 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Hahahaha!

I can't believe you just wrote that. I mean, what the hell.

But it was so utterly amusing and I'm grinning like a 12 year old just reading it, since I can practically hear Dean in my head going all ''Hitler, and Penis-face.''

Dod. I don't think I can ever forget this little story. :)
GirlNextDoor chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
It's so refreshing to read a completely silly fic that's actually written well, and true to the show and characters. I really like the silliness but often - I'm sure you've noticed this too - fic writers use that as an excuse for just ridiculously bad writing. Castiel having a dick drawn on his face is something I would normally expect to read in a fic which uses mostly capslock and too much punctuation (you know the kind I mean) but you made it really funny and almost believable (I give you the 'almost' purely because I can never see this being canon... even if you WERE allowed to show a hand-drawn penis on tv at 9 o'clock). To sum up my points: BRAVO!
TheMacUnleashed chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
...there are no words to describe how utterly hilarious this was. Great job!
ScottyFTW chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I'm pissing myself over here.

Did God seriously whisper in Metatron's ear, "lol draw a penis on Castiel's face"? Very random. Very funny.

Also, I love you for writing about Metatron. I've always had a soft spot for Metatron in fiction, ever since I saw Dogma.