Reviews for No Longer
Shiori Yomu chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This is a good oneshot! :D you wrote this VenQua fic nicely! :D
stupid-tai chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
great story, two thumbs up.

ps: i think you should stick to ven/aqua. no offense, but your terra/aqua stories suck. no, thats a lie, theyre really good, but you should still stick to ven/aqua anyway. its a better pairing XD
lifethatyouhate chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
This was really good. The characters were developed very nicely. :) Cute!
SaphireWaves chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I like Aqua/Ven so this was a cute fic. Nice job :)
Rinoas Shadow chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
aw- i really liked that ) and, YAY NANAKI! the language you used was relaly interesting ) it's a pity its a one shot cause i loved it! favorited definitly )
Chibi-Chichan chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Naww, an adorable story and I'm glad to have come across it. I thought it was very nicely written, so good work!
Gunbladez19 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
it was good wolfe both stoires was great keep up the good work
BlueandRedButterflies chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Cool, Red XI! .

Well, I personally don't like the AquaxVen pairing, but this was good. XD If anything, I like to think that Ventus has had a crush on Aqua, but I don't think it would go the other way. Aqua's older than him, so it seems really weird to me... *shiver*

Anyway, about the story... XD

It was really good! I enjoyed reading it, even though I don't like the pairing.

Hmm...don't have anything else to praise you about that I haven't already said in previous reviews. :)

~BRB
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL~! AND I GOT TO SEE NANAKI!
Chaos Raiden chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Good story. Love the setting, the story, and everything about it. You should do more of Ven X Aqua fan fictions if possible, because you have great writing skills.
UnVeRsEd chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
aw! that was adorable. beyond belief.

i have to say, that was very well done. VERY well done. there's something about your writing style, it's just so easy to read and so good.

FINALLY, someone that calls Nanaki by his real name! XD he needed a KH cameo. nice job with him too, by the way, you kept him well in character.

keep up the awesome work!

-UnVeRsEd
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Oh my stars! That was amazing! I loved every moment of it!

Thank you so much! So much! I truly appreciate it!

*squee*

You are so awesome!

You captured each character's personality wonderfully, even if we really don't know how they actually like, roll. You know what I'm saying?

Thanks again!