Reviews for Twenty Kisses
UglyGreenJacket chapter 17 . 5/19
This entire series has been wonderful, but the latest chapter took my breath away.

Your descriptive imagery, and the moments between Usagi and Mamoru are beautiful! Looking forward to more!
SailorNerd chapter 17 . 5/2
These. Storie. Are. Amazing! I've squeeled, I've teared up, I've laughed and I've absolutely fallen in love with your style. The way you manage to make the characters act so much like what I consider canon is so breathtaking! I can't believe I've only now found this story, but better late than never!
FireGoddess101 chapter 17 . 4/18
These are all so cute! Love 'em!
eskalations chapter 17 . 4/7
Once again, I love this chapter! Im a bit of a sucker for aftermath pieces - I just love getting to see how different authors explore the idea of "picking up the pieces" so to say after' big battles in SM. I love a good, understanding chibiusa too, who I feel at this time, was mature enough to see that what usagi needed most was mamo. You're characterization, as always, is spot on!
Roxypockets1 chapter 17 . 4/5
Oh, this was lovely, than you!
Roxypockets1 chapter 12 . 4/5
Thanks for for these fantastic updates! And yes, super hawt!
Roxypockets1 chapter 10 . 4/5
Fantastic chappie!
jessielee14 chapter 17 . 4/4
Loved it to bits and I love how kind mamochan is on I wish he didn't have to go to America or he could take Usagi with him smh I hate having them seperate it breaks my heart! Fantastic writing as per usual
Jenbunny chapter 17 . 4/4
I really really love this story. So many sweet, great moments. This chapter was perfect ... great work.
C.R. Carlyle chapter 17 . 4/4
This was awesome! All the feelings about the ring awwwwwwww
Perhaps...can you write about that scene in the pond, where Mamo says to Usa about his travel? That scene always make me sad, but everytime I see it I believe is something missing...
tryntee13 chapter 17 . 4/4
Loved it! great job and whatever inspired you keep watching it :-) than you for sharing! I love Mamoru's protective love and USagi's need to bring him back to earth. So beautiful the relationship you describe!
yunacarman chapter 17 . 4/4
Can you keep write it, this world need more U&M sweet moments
very good! glad you updated, your drabbles are great.
eskalations chapter 16 . 3/29
This was so cute! I'm such a sucker for papa mamoru/king endymion, that this had me "aww-ing" for several minutes after I had finished reading it! Since a lot of the fandom doesn't like Chibs, there aren't as many family fanfics out there as I would like - but I love that you always include her and do justice to her character.
jessielee14 chapter 16 . 3/29
would love to see some new sailor moon stories! can't wait to see what u come with