Reviews for Twenty Kisses
Angel no Yami chapter 15 . 4/16/2011
Again interesting ad always. though it would be interesting to see this bit expanded. I could see it getting very good. Just the bit about people knowing who Sailor Moon is could make a great story by itself.

About your profile, I haven't tried to access it, but I suggest getting a better web browser. Like Google Chrome or Mozilla FireFox. They are my browsers of choice.
LucyMoon1992 chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
I started watching the SMA series on youtube and you're right, it friggin hilarious! ive only watched the first ep but i was full-on LOL the whole time!

Thanks for telling us about it :)

Btw, love the story so far, even though im only on chapter four!

And also, (i did this ages ago but wanted you to know) you and PrincessDestiny are my favourite (im british, thats how we spell it lol) writers and i said so on my profile! Hope you don't mind! and i only have 3 fave authors and you, MegTeo and PrincessDestiny are those :D

If you possibly could (and believe me, it would mean the world, cos you're an amazing writer) check out one of my stories, not 'In a moon minute' cos some of its ok, but it mostly sucks, being my first fanfic!

Anywho, you're awesome!

LM1992 x
StrawberryKiwiBanana chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
I love this one! The idea of being together forever shows how much they love each other! And yeay! Another SMA fane! (Serena: What should I turn into, a computer? Luna: Wow, Serena, just wow.)
Fiery Dancer chapter 15 . 12/30/2010
great chapter! i think you hit the nail on the head with this one! ;D
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 15 . 12/21/2010
eeekkk that was kinda dark but I enjoyed it,I don't think favorites needs shortened I have like 765 and have no problems with entering BUT a review that I made for someone yesterday got...lost some how and had to do it again so it may be some thing with them,

Thank you for the update and Happy Holidays,

ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 14 . 12/21/2010
awwwwwwwwwww that was so cute
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 15 . 12/21/2010
aww, I definitely felt it, it came out the way you wanted, great job, update soon!
SerentiyMoonGodness chapter 14 . 12/20/2010
Great chapter
PhinalPhantasy chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
Wow so this is what the world is like if everyone knew her identity. Poor Usagi-chan.
PrincessSerenity1976 chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
Once again you have delivered an awesome chapter. Sure it was dark and angsty, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I've always believed that a well rounded story embraces all emotions. Job well done! I'm eagerly looking forward to your next update. Happy Holidays! ;)

Anonamous Angel 0 chapter 15 . 12/19/2010
Welcome Back! Just love whatever you write as long as it's PG13 otherwise all the steaminess overloads my teeni tiny mind and all that brain mush is hard to get off your shoes.. _ ; ... Otherwise I'd glue myself to your more daring stories but as for your question, your page can be easily acessed in the mobile format of this site or you could just google your name and and click on the google options of your link and hit mobile format so you could access your page w/o messing with your browser!; )

On another note, Are you ever going to get back to a "Quirk of Fate" not nice to tease with a promise of a yummy story with no more chappies... : ( And just to annoy you more how about a fluffy late? Xmas romance story... PLEASSSEEE! ( my AtTeMpT at a Bunny whine )

Sorry to bug you just really love your writings, your up there with "Alicia Blade & Stormlight" as favs. go!

So PPPPLLLLEEEAAASSSEEEE! my bunny whine gets more horrible each time ! ( pouts) I'll stop whiny if you start writing! 0; p
IceQueenBarbarien chapter 15 . 12/19/2010
Haha! i knew this was something a little bit like the Abyss :P, but excellent portrait of Usagi ), and yes, I feel the same about long complex stories, but those two are just awesome :P.

Happy holidays :D
Butta Usagi chapter 15 . 12/19/2010
Oi, Oi, Oi! Thanks for the update! This chapter was a bit dark but i love when the story gets that way; more dept to it. So happy to see you writing again. I was starting to wonder if you ran Oh well, have a great and happy holiday. Stay safe and keep writing as always.

PS: Can we get an update for Anomaly and Snapshots of the Royals? Plz

Merci pour tojour!
mae-E chapter 15 . 12/19/2010
well you defenatly go the darkness with a touch of hope thing going on.

is it just me or was the kiss missing from this chaptter?
StarryNight101 chapter 15 . 12/19/2010
*sniff* Poor Usagi! I like it, though. A lot. In the anime the enemies always seemed a little... wimpy. I know it's supposed to be for younger audiences, and therefore lighter, but still. I like this, it seems more realistic. And angst isn't so bad, I quite like angst. Especially if there's a little bit of hope. :)

I'm not having any problems accessing your profile, but I'd recommend getting rid of Internet Explorer. I had it for ages until I finally downloaded Firefox, and that's a million times better. Google Chrome and Safari are also nice.