Reviews for The Look of Love
mangosmum chapter 7 . 4/3
Collins is the safest because there's no way she's marrying him. The toad-eater
mangosmum chapter 2 . 4/3
If any of the Bennet daughters do get married it will be in spite of Mrs Bennet 's help. Does no one tell her its quite poor, low class manners to speak about her daughters as she does?
NotACursedChild chapter 15 . 1/7
Okies it has been nearly seven years, but PLEASE update!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/10/2017
Finish the fuck dam story
Brokenwings35 chapter 10 . 6/28/2017
I liked the chapter.
kjnarvaezl1 chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
hahaha Mr Darcy speaks like gollum
Another Lizzie chapter 15 . 4/10/2017
Did you give up entirely? So sad.
ariabaleh chapter 15 . 1/15/2016
i know it has been 5 years but i really like this story and right now i am so anxious to know what happens next. If your still using please update this story so that me and many others can enjoy it and know what happens. xx
kyLeslieWat chapter 15 . 3/5/2015
Did you abandon this book?
carmen.aleman.399 chapter 15 . 7/7/2014
Ughhh! I thought this story was complete after seeing the last update, but no. I really like the way this story was going where it seems that Lizzie won't end up with Darcy, but I feel like she would anyways. It's obvious that although Whickam isn't the same bad guy, he's still the worse option compared to Darcy. Plus I'm very positive he was the one laughing in the dream, and his behavior as they danced leans towards my theory. Of course he would keep pursuing her, he's not a gentleman, but no he had to charm Lizzie and she fell for it. Although this story isn't complete, and may never be completed, I hold on to the belief that she will realize Whickams true character while Darcy is gone, and end up with Darcy. Like maybe things happen like in the book almost (Charlotte marries Collins, Lizzie goes to Rosings, ect.)
darcy84 chapter 12 . 4/17/2014
This Darcy is a tad too intense makes him a lil desperate looking please fix
khan chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
Please don't (put them every chapter). The inner conflicts are kind of schizo-y, the quotations and distinct personalities throw me way off,and detract for an otherwise wonderful story.