Reviews for Search for Power
markoalap chapter 46 . 7/28
I like the relationships you are creating between pokemons and i really want to see ash and nikki getting together, i hope its coming soon but you are the writer so you decided when it will happened.
markoalap chapter 50 . 7/23
I really like this story and can't wait for more.
UniqueDecimo chapter 51 . 7/21
This is easily one of my favorite fanfictions that I have ever read. Everything is so well written! When a battle scene occurs I feel that I'm actually on the field. I can't wait for the next update! Favorited and followed! :)
markoalap chapter 6 . 7/18
I am really excited to read more.
markoalap chapter 12 . 7/16
I really much love this story.
pr0dz chapter 1 . 6/24
From this, I hope Ash never sees her again. This is basically a back stab with a rusty knife.
Natalie chapter 51 . 6/10
When are nikki and ash gonna get together please say soon and can you do a one shot for a lemon scene and can you do a fan made movie as well and is dawn gonna appear soon and when they do confess to each other make it a descriptive kissing scene so yeah let's see some romance between them soon so yeah update soon please it's really good
KittyCatKate chapter 51 . 6/8
I feel really bad for Alex. Great chapter though!
magic135 chapter 51 . 6/8
to think team rocket has done that. they should be in jail for this.
ultimateCCC chapter 51 . 6/8
What Team Rocket just did just started a war.
GRIFFEN99 chapter 1 . 6/8
NICE!
darkworkangel chapter 51 . 6/8
i liked it but a shame about Sneasel will they ever see her again. please update again soon
Defender31415 chapter 51 . 6/8
What the heck? Team Rocket actually succeeded in capturing a Pokemon from another trainer? My mind has just been blown.
Dark Mage Wyvern Lord chapter 51 . 6/8
It's so weird seeing Team Rocket doing something right for a change after all these years.
magic135 chapter 50 . 5/19
about time nikki got her first ribbon, now if only she can beat maxwell