Reviews for Search for Power
AnthonyC22 chapter 11 . 10/6
Is Team Rocket gonna be blasted off every couple chapters, cause it seems like that is exactly what will be happening. They should just give up while the going is good (but than again, it wouldn't be the Team Rocket we know and love).
Thewritter1996 chapter 52 . 9/25
Great story when new chapter coming and what other pokemon is Ash catching
markoalap chapter 52 . 9/24
This chapter is so good, i can't wait for the next one .
sidrocks123 chapter 13 . 8/28
I am sorry, but till now, I don't like your story at all. Your story has too less focus on Ash and his pokemon, and what was that about Maxwell falling in love with Nikki in just one chapter? Also, I kind of like Team Rocket, but you shoving them twice or even thrice in one chapter is irritating. You seriously underpowered Ash - Donphan, Gible and Onix were clean sweeped? Yes, I can accept Onix, but Gible? It is my recommendation that please give some thinking ability to Ash and please don't make it a rehash of canon - underpowered Ash, same old irritating Team Rocket, pointless gym battles, and so on. And please reduce the focus on Nikki. If no, then remove Ash from the character description.
ASD Pokemon Fan chapter 52 . 8/9
Don't you think it's getting a bit vapid. I mean the storey is progressing very slowly. I know that you will write more than 200 chapters but chapter 51 was very boring and had no significance whatsoever.
DZ2 chapter 52 . 8/7
Wow, it's nice to have rivals and it seems that Ash has found one with a fighting spirit much like his own. I certainly can't wait to see what sort of adventures await our the journey continues...

(Sorry, couldn't resist given that this is the latest chapter...)
DZ2 chapter 51 . 8/7
Grrr...Team Rocket should pay BIG-TIME for this!
DZ2 chapter 50 . 8/7
A nice surprise for the gang and an intense contest battle that sounded more Grand Festival worthy than any other so far.
DZ2 chapter 46 . 8/7
Even through the constant headaches, they still help them; that's what makes our heroes...well, heroes!
DZ2 chapter 43 . 8/7
About time Ash got himself a rival in Legenda; I was starting to get a bit worried.
DZ2 chapter 41 . 8/7
Whew, that battle had me sweating and not just because of the heat...
DZ2 chapter 39 . 8/7
Arcanine: AWESOME!
DZ2 chapter 37 . 8/7
Ha; I always liked it when Team Rocket turned good, even if only for a while.
DZ2 chapter 35 . 8/7
Another nice little Pokemon-focused chapter; I like how Meganium protected Sceptile and I also liked the way that the battle was almost like history repeating itself for him.
DZ2 chapter 33 . 8/7
Wow, those Pokecomms sound pretty awesome.