Reviews for Search for Power
sidrocks123 chapter 13 . 8/28
I am sorry, but till now, I don't like your story at all. Your story has too less focus on Ash and his pokemon, and what was that about Maxwell falling in love with Nikki in just one chapter? Also, I kind of like Team Rocket, but you shoving them twice or even thrice in one chapter is irritating. You seriously underpowered Ash - Donphan, Gible and Onix were clean sweeped? Yes, I can accept Onix, but Gible? It is my recommendation that please give some thinking ability to Ash and please don't make it a rehash of canon - underpowered Ash, same old irritating Team Rocket, pointless gym battles, and so on. And please reduce the focus on Nikki. If no, then remove Ash from the character description.
ASD Pokemon Fan chapter 52 . 8/9
Don't you think it's getting a bit vapid. I mean the storey is progressing very slowly. I know that you will write more than 200 chapters but chapter 51 was very boring and had no significance whatsoever.
DZ2 chapter 52 . 8/7
Wow, it's nice to have rivals and it seems that Ash has found one with a fighting spirit much like his own. I certainly can't wait to see what sort of adventures await our heroes...as the journey continues...

(Sorry, couldn't resist given that this is the latest chapter...)
DZ2 chapter 51 . 8/7
Grrr...Team Rocket should pay BIG-TIME for this!
DZ2 chapter 50 . 8/7
A nice surprise for the gang and an intense contest battle that sounded more Grand Festival worthy than any other so far.
DZ2 chapter 46 . 8/7
Even through the constant headaches, they still help them; that's what makes our heroes...well, heroes!
DZ2 chapter 43 . 8/7
About time Ash got himself a rival in Legenda; I was starting to get a bit worried.
DZ2 chapter 41 . 8/7
Whew, that battle had me sweating and not just because of the heat...
DZ2 chapter 39 . 8/7
Arcanine: AWESOME!
DZ2 chapter 37 . 8/7
Ha; I always liked it when Team Rocket turned good, even if only for a while.
DZ2 chapter 35 . 8/7
Another nice little Pokemon-focused chapter; I like how Meganium protected Sceptile and I also liked the way that the battle was almost like history repeating itself for him.
DZ2 chapter 33 . 8/7
Wow, those Pokecomms sound pretty awesome.
DZ2 chapter 31 . 8/6
YEEEEESSSSS!

Thank you; thank you; thank you!

CHARIZARD IS BACK!

Sorry, but Charizard is my ALL-TIME favourite Pokemon, hands DOWN!
DZ2 chapter 29 . 8/6
And now Ash has an almost-full team of starter Pokemon at their final level; fantastic. All that's left are the Water gang.
DZ2 chapter 28 . 8/6
Wow, Sceptile, Venusaur and Torterra; talk about a Starter Triple Threat, but then again, I guess Ash has another like that from Infernape, Charizard and now Typhlosion.