Reviews for Search for Power
Acorbe chapter 48 . 2/19
Great story, only thing I don't get is why you let everyone understand, now I know ash should unspderstand Pikachu, but other than than that unless the human has an ability like aura they shouldn't understand English. Also do you think you could evolve Pikachu soon, although I like him, I much prefer raichu and lastly can you give him an oddly coloured Pokemon that isn't shiny but isn't normal like a golden salamence?
DeltaMLP chapter 7 . 2/17
I was questioning team rocket still being around to begin with, but you just demonstrated at least one good way that they can add to the story, even if slightly indirectly. This fic is really good so far, now to keep reading it!
Whoop-whoop! Grasshipping for life!
Get it Sceptile
ash latias fan 101 chapter 5 . 2/5
It's Kyoger
magic135 chapter 48 . 2/4
like how you brought zoey into the story. nice touch.
KittyCatKate chapter 48 . 2/3
Great chapter. Can't wait for more. I hope Nikki wins the contest.
darkworkangel chapter 48 . 2/3
it was great bring on the updates
Zatch Bell-01 chapter 48 . 2/3
everybodyontheinternet

Check this out. They're at it again with the internet and net neutrality.
ultimateCCC chapter 48 . 2/3
Special guest is Sinnoh's Top Coordinator Zoey.
White-Falcon-06 chapter 48 . 2/3
It makes my day a little better, whenever I see an email that a story I really enjoy has been updated, good chapter and please keep up the good work!
KittyCatKate chapter 47 . 1/7
Oh my arceus, that last chapter *•*. It's so good!

I really like your story! It good, well written, and humourus (not sure i spelt that right). I really like the bond between Ask and Nikki. They are such a cute couple! I actually spent all day reading this, it was that good.

Hope to see more!
White Wolf of Blizzards chapter 47 . 1/5
Yay! Evolution! Can't wait until next chapie!
Natalie chapter 47 . 12/25/2014
Update soon please one of the best pokemon fandic I've read hey can you do a fan made movie of this fanfic and is anyone else gonna join ash and nikki so yeah update soon ad see if you can do that please so yeah. Oh and are there gonna be legendary pokemon in this story so yeah update soon please it's really good
magic135 chapter 47 . 12/21/2014
good job. loved the scenes with ash giving nikki comforted. will nikki get over her fear of tentacruel someday?
darkworkangel chapter 47 . 12/21/2014
it's a great chapter i'm glad you updated i hope for another soon it's eronic through misty loves tentacruel while nikki is terrified of them can't blame her through