Reviews for Search for Power
AoiRozu1029 chapter 51 . 12/8/2016
That was a depressing chapter. Who knew that team rocket had finally achieved something. :(
AoiRozu1029 chapter 36 . 12/7/2016
I love this story so far. It is beautifully written and it makes me happy to see that the chapters are long. It's funny how the Pokémon seem to get the most action in this story but that's what make the story great. Keep up the good work. ️️️️️
macbean84 chapter 8 . 12/2/2016
i was wondering if you knew that ash's cyndaquil evolved in shinno or if you did it on purpose. this is a great story and i will finish it soon and hope you do more great work like this.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/28/2016
Area Boss Island Kahuna
Guest chapter 53 . 11/17/2016
How about...Powershipping? I got inspired from the title of the story xD. But I really want to see what you think. Since many people are asking about Ash and Nikki's shipping name.
Guest chapter 41 . 10/30/2016
I wonder what Ash and Nikki's shipping name is. They have officially become my OTP along with Amourshipping so that's why I'm asking xD. I am very delighted that I have found this story! It's my favorite! I am curious about one thing though. Will Nikki ever face Serena? Or Dawn? Or May? Or any other of Ash's female companions xD? Except Misty of course because she has already met her. I just want to see if she's going to be jealous or something xD. Then we will understand her feelings for Ash xD.
KoreanMusicFan chapter 29 . 8/26/2016
now all 4 of his grass starter Pokemon are fully evolved, who is next? the water duo from Kanto and Johto, squirtal and tododile? they are the last of the starter set that he has that has yet to evolve once.
will he ever complete all regional sets of starters, will Nikki?
Yvalson1 chapter 20 . 7/17/2016
It's a good story but ash is a letdown you make him appear as he was in best wishes.
Also you might start the the shipping sooner maybe chapter 20 and build it up from that because honestly it takes to long to come there and Then it just happens to fast
Natalie chapter 53 . 7/13/2016
Please update Soon and when will romance bloom between ash and nikki please say soon and she should get a riolu next please that would be awesome and will there be a fan made movie for this if so that would be awesome and interesting and will something big be happening in this story and will they meet legendary Pokemon or something that would be really awesome so please isolate soon and add more romance now please and also between pikachu and bunerry will she evolve soon as well
philly cheese dude chapter 53 . 6/15/2016
I am now caught up! Excellent story so far! And your writing has vastly improved! The chapters flow much better and quickly! I'm glad I found this story. Btw, do you accept Original Characters or do you have all the ones you need? And I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!
philly cheese dude chapter 42 . 6/13/2016
Once again I must review lol. You must've drawn inspiration from the games with that camera crew and the spotlight. This is so good! I wanted to see Delia's reaction at seeing her son striving to reach that goal of his!
philly cheese dude chapter 41 . 6/13/2016
Sir you were right with the Arcanine bit you told me about. So good! Oh so good! This story is freaking awesome! This concept is intense and new and I'm wondering how do you not have more reviews?! This is an incredible style for a league! Lol I may have to borrow this idea one day for a fic. Nah just kidding lol. I'll leave the writing to the pros like yourself!
philly cheese dude chapter 37 . 6/12/2016
Hey again! It is I! I'm breezing through your story and it's so good! It's flows well and the poke-love is dope! Lol is it bad that all I can picture is Pokemon eggs? Lol! Growlithe/Vulpix would result in a Vulpix with flame wheel, flamethrower, and roar. Sceptile/Meganium results in a Chikorita with solarbeam, vine whip, bullet seed, and possibly aromatherapy. So many combinations! And let's not forget Charizard/Charla which would result in Charmander with overheat, flamethrower, Dragon Tail (maybe), Slash (maybe).

And this chapter! Oh Jessie, James, Meowth when will you 3 realize that serving the good guys, fighting the good fight is your real calling! Every time those three turn good, they end up unscathed and looking like heroes. Sometimes more that Ash.
philly cheese dude chapter 18 . 6/12/2016
Me again! Oh man, I honestly thought that was Paul returning again. Gives me shivers just thinking about that! Awesome job on the Gym battle! And it literally played out like the anime. Ash gets beat, trains, team rocket attacks, new move learned, strategy happens, back to kicking gym leader butts! And this, oh man! Ash with a Growlithe! And if he evolves it into Arcanine... Man that's gonna be an awesome Pokemon! I hope he had an egg move or two in him like close combat or flare blitz! Maybe even wild charge!
philly cheese dude chapter 13 . 6/11/2016
So I've been reading this story for the past day and it's been good and lovely. Its reminiscent of the anime in a way. However, this battle just rubbed me the wrong way. Sure the dude seems strong and all, but Ash has experience. A lot of experience, especially with Donphan. There Ash used it in the Sinnoh, Battle Frontier, and Johto. That's a whole lot of experience. I'm probably just gripping because this was to easy of a sweep. I can understand Onix because it's new, but Gible? He stood up to a legendary in Darkrai. He has experience in battling tough opponents. You tell me, Draco Meteor is literally the most powerful Dragon type move, yet a twister stops it. That's kinda weak. Ah whatever, it's your show lol, so far I'm liking it, it's just this one I had to comment on because of the sweep.