Reviews for Search for Power
Aleeha chapter 49 . 4/25
I started reading this a couple of days ago and it's just... Wow! It's amazing and exciting. This is the first pokemon fanfiction that I've read that focuses on Ash having a new journey. So glad that I came across it. I wonder what Nikki will do for the first round and if Maxwell is competing too. I hope you'll update soon :)
Lunar Fan chapter 33 . 4/20
I have a suggestion...why not remove the 4 move limit Like in the anime? pls consider and tnx!
Wean get back on it a good story
magic135 chapter 49 . 3/20
i like how zoey comforted ash. she's a real friend.
NodokaLover chapter 49 . 3/20
What flavour would Pupitar like?
JDJPJST chapter 49 . 3/20
Great chapter can't wait to see the chapter! I hope Nikki wins this contest! I wonder if Zoey or anyone else is going on a journey with Ash and Nikki? Anyway, please update and thank you so much!
Defender31415 chapter 49 . 3/20
So you created a Legenda equivalent of Poffins? Interesting...
darkworkangel chapter 49 . 3/20
finally you update i loved it and want more as soon as possible
ultimateCCC chapter 49 . 3/20
Sounds to me that Zoey is very passionate over Ash's "never say die" attitude .
KittyCatKate chapter 49 . 3/20
Aw, I wanted to see the contest. Though I liked that little conversation with Zoey and Ash. Can't wait for more!
KittyCatKate chapter 13 . 3/5
I just realized that Itchy's pokemon names are from Okami. Like Susanoo. And one looked like Amaterasu. ;)
Acorbe chapter 48 . 2/19
Great story, only thing I don't get is why you let everyone understand, now I know ash should unspderstand Pikachu, but other than than that unless the human has an ability like aura they shouldn't understand English. Also do you think you could evolve Pikachu soon, although I like him, I much prefer raichu and lastly can you give him an oddly coloured Pokemon that isn't shiny but isn't normal like a golden salamence?
DeltaMLP chapter 7 . 2/17
I was questioning team rocket still being around to begin with, but you just demonstrated at least one good way that they can add to the story, even if slightly indirectly. This fic is really good so far, now to keep reading it!
Whoop-whoop! Grasshipping for life!
Get it Sceptile