Reviews for Wanting Normal
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This series is so fantastic, I can't even tell you. Reading through this gives a whole new level of panic and desperation to find John because of all of their issues. Dean is scared of not being loved, of being abandoned because he's not good enough because /that is what he was threatened with growing up/. And Sam just wanted to be normal /because he HAD normal once upon a time/, When he realized how much his holding John up to that standard was not working, that he needed to find him and tell him what he really meant. oh. playing my heartstrings. And Dean is being pulled in two directions because he loves Sam so much, but there's never any question of him being able to leave John. Even though John apparently thought it might happen. *SIGH*
Macbeth's Mistress chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Tragedy thy name is Winchester.
Bloodmoon-Shinigami chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I so adore John in this verse. Another excellent story. I always feel like it's not enough when I realize there aren't anymore words.
lorusgra chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I hope there are more more and more stories for this verses!
Psychedelica chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
:( That was awesome (again - sorry, I'm fresh out of adjectives). Really heartbreaking though
ShortLILPunk chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Oh gosh, please tell me that it's possible for you to make some more one-shots to this verse! I'm in love with it and now it's over? What's a girl to do?

Well, I'll tell ya what though... it was an awesome time spent reading these! Once again you have managed to rock my world and throw me into the Winchester universe! I really do believe that you deserve more reviews on these pieces. They are just that damn good.

So glad that Dean opened up to Sam about what it was like for him before John saved him. It helped to wake Sam up and see Dad for the awesome person he is; not perfect but selfless for his boys. I really hope that you create some more of these. I want to see the boys find Dad.

Thanks for sharing these with us readers, Angie!

BTW: Are you planning on updating Tabula Rasa soon? I've been wondering. I've missed it. :)
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
This is an utterly fascinating series! I've really enjoyed it.
NetMyne01 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Felt so sorry for Dean, the hell he went through. John tried his best with Sam, Sam just did not understand the man. Well written!
arabellaw chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I've just found this amazing 'verse and I'm in love with it.

I really love John and howhe took care of the boys.

CanadaNL chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Oh my poor little heart! I love Dean angst. Hope you decide to continue with this verse!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Having just read Lost and Tabula Rasa, I thought I'd check out some more of your work, and discovered another incredible AU in this series of stories: Second Hand Sons. These stories of John, childless, rescuing 2 abused children and raising them as his own are also very well written and thoroughly engrossing. I think the very essense of John Winchester's character has been distilled into these stories, even though they are set in an alternate reality. (You can tell that I think the evidence is that he loved his sons deeply and acted out of that love to protect them.) Please add to this series...
ChelseaWinchester chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Best one yet! wish you had some more of these!
Splitbeak chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I love the psychological comparisons you keep making between Dean and Sam's histories. Very intriguing and well thought out.
Samantha V chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Just wanted to let you know that I really like this 'verse. One question though, wasn't Sam's original name Robertson?
Jellicle chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Please, tell me you're going to write more on this verse, please! I'm in love with it. I've read all stallments of this and I need more, specially if this more takes a better/happier road than the show's.