Reviews for Daydreamer
Emily chapter 18 . 5/30
Why did you stop writing this so in love
IngloriousBatman chapter 18 . 3/7/2013
I think this story is one of my favorites. I really hope you will continue and go in detail if you're going to tell something about the honeymoon. I envy Gabrielle so much and please don't let one of them die or something it would break my heart! Keep up the good work! :) x
Me chapter 15 . 2/19/2013
Landa was totally out of character. It was painful to read how you basically took Tarantino's brilliant character and wrecked it to pieces.
redxcanary chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I like how you didn't get into too many details when the men attacked her, very tasteful
Cant wait to read more!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/1/2013
good story carry it on!;)
Amani Ishikawa chapter 17 . 10/2/2012
Been reading this for the past couple of days now, and the line "I'm a teacher, who do you think you're going to fool?" is what finally got me. XD I happen to be a teacher irl, and I can almost ALWAYS detect when a student is feigning illness, usually to avoid work. XDD

So here is the review on the actual story thus far: I love reading anything with Hans Landa in it (well, except slash). He's pretty much the reason I have seen Inglorious Basterds about 19, no, make that 20 times. XD I have the biggest crush ever on him XD. I really like that you've shown a side of him that people wouldn't normally see. He claimed in the movie when he finally caught Raine and 'Little Man' that he only hunted Jews because it is what was asked of him and that he had no prejudice against the Jewish people. I have often wondered whether Hans only said that because he was trying to manipulate Aldo (which is most likely the case) or if perhaps he was telling the truth when he said he detested his nickname and the reality is that he was deeply conflicted by what was being done to the Jews during the Holocaust but felt powerless to do anything about it. I like to think of Hans as having a good side to him, a side that isn't fronted by his SS uniform. Speaking of the Holocaust...I can tell you researched this, though I have to say that the soap made of Jew fat was actually experimental and never actually distributed to the public according to Wikipedia. Even if it were, I highly doubt it would be listed as one of the ingredients (at least I HOPE not!) There is a lot of speculation as to whether or not the German citizens knew of the concentration camps. Evidence suggests that it's highly likely that they knew of the concentration camps (the ones in Germany were work camps), but the death camps such as Auschwitz were located outside of the country. If the citizens did know, they may have been too scared to talk about it. Perhaps this could be the reason that the people around Gabrielle seem so 'clueless'? This would probably explain why it is illegal in present-day Germany and Austria to deny the Holocaust ever happened.

Sorry for the ramble! I do that when I talk about a subject I reallllly like! XD As for the current story, it would be nice to see what motive three soldiers have for following Gabrielle to Poland. It seems to me that they are not mere rapists. Whoever they are, they're pretty darn stupid for messing with the love of Hans Landa!
Er chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
Terribly naive and way too emotional, which is why I dislike the main character. Landa is out of character.

Must work harder!
RedRose252 AKA Mello the 2nd chapter 18 . 1/6/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! I read all 18 chapters in 1 sitting! I really like the way you made the story line so different from all the others I've read and I love the way you write Hans. Its funny and emotional and really well writen. Keep it up and get the next chappy out soon!
ramdom chapter 18 . 8/14/2011
i loved your story...its not just one of those wierd ones...its an actuall story with a romance with contradictions with him working for hitler and such...i read cptrs 1 tru 12 in alittle less than acouple hours thats how glued i was to it...and i dont really even like to read...ima huge fan of christoph waltz and i find him to be very attractive...i gotta say bravo!
Liliesshadow chapter 10 . 1/25/2011
ashes?
dangerouslywrong chapter 19 . 1/22/2011
I hope you come back to this story. I am excited to see what happens next. You are a very talented writer and i love your story!
MissMjukost chapter 19 . 1/9/2011
Well, I wouldn't call this an Inglousious Basterds fiction (except the fact that Landa is in it...) But I couldn't care less :D It is simply wonderful! Please give us another update, fast!
JemmWells chapter 19 . 11/25/2010
THANK GOD.

When I saw you'd updated I was incredibly stoked!

Even if it was just an update chapter... I am SO unbelievably happy that you are coming back.

My night just got better.
Eleana128 chapter 19 . 11/23/2010
yaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!
Eleana128 chapter 18 . 11/3/2010
I've just found this story and i love it sooo much! but you haven't updated for months! i think you should update soon, it is such an awesome story!