Reviews for Love
airichan623 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
That was wonderful. Not only did you use one of the Bible's most beautiful passages beautifully, but you made me love Kataang. :D Great job!
JustLucky05 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Nice, very nice!
Ining-Batong chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
O.O.

. !

It's romantic, sweet, biblical oh my gosh! It's awesome!
kiki.forever chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Aww, I love it! That story was incredibly sweet and loving!

Katara was a genius when they were at the trial to see if that girl gave birth to Aang's son. I giggled a bit at his embarrassment to show his birthmark.

"Do I have to?"

"Yes!" (I can almost hear her exasperation)

And afterward when he promised he would never cheat on her; very sweet (I couldn't help but laugh when their son sneezed and the whole gust-of-air thing; so much like Aang).

Their talk on their wedding night was adorable. w

And, of course, the very end was wonderful. Aang was so kind to the next Avatar.

Great story! :D

I'm gonna go read some more of your stories now. *scurries off*

Oh, and this is definately one of my favs. *clicks the cute little favorite story button*

See ya! :)
ms.diamondpearl chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Incredible sweet in one of them i thought aang was going to show them his a** but do his tatoos stop though
projektrevolution20 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Aw I really like the play off of the bible passages! This was a great, short read. Only complaint I have is that it was hard to follow when it jumped time periods, but I figured it out :D

Great idea and good writing!
yourcloudnine chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I love the 3rd and 2nd to the last...

And i get it...

AIRBENDER BABIES...
Quill and Saber chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Love it! Very beautifully written. I actually was able to picture a grown-up version of Aang (something with which I usually have a tremendous amount of difficulty).
Mithendel chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
very well done. really enjoyed reading the story
mangaanime chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
aw so good :] cute, kudos
iwelcomeWishes chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
*tear* awsum story and like amen dude
Hellas chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Very nice collection of stories!

That chapter is my second favorite. MY favorite is Psalm 23 (which I've known by heart since I was about 10) which you might also know.

Again, very well done creative short stories all around :)
Avatar I chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Very well written! Great job!
Airhead259 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Wow, that was just...awesome. I can't think of any other way to describe it xD

Keep it up! :D
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Wonderful! Simply wonderful! I give you a 100/100 for what has now become one of my favorite stories. I love how you combined the story with the Bible verses. Excellent work!