Reviews for In Your Shining Armour
The Butler83 chapter 1 . 8/15
very very good I loved it
Sparktress1999 chapter 1 . 6/23
that was SO BEAUTIFUL! I'm literally crying!
Samael Leviathan chapter 1 . 6/13
Aww this is SO BEAUTIFUL ! I'm crying, honestly. I love Rexsoka and this is probably my favourite fan fiction
jazzy.1234567 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
i absolutely love it!
TheDoctorCT-21-0408 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
That was so sweet!
Rexsoka lover chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Omg! I loved it so much it's just so romantic and so sweet.
laloga chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
"He wasn't CC-7567; he was Rex, somebody who was loved and somebody who would always be remembered." this!

What a beautiful one-shot! You captured the mix of emotions so well with this ficlet: the pain and loss after a grueling battle; the uncertainty that comes with revealing your heart to someone close to you; and the sheer joy when those feelings are returned. Wonderful work! :D
Jocasta Silver chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I love the romance in this story. You wrote so it was sweet but wasn't too mushy.
LongLiveTheClones chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Wonderful story! I love Rex/Ahsoka stories, and this is one of the best I've ever read. I like the way it captures the real after-battle anguish and frustrations. It shows the vulnerable side of Rex, the complexity of trying to have a relationship and keep it secret, and the strength both of them gather from such a relationship. Beautifully written! Looking forward to reading more of your work!
Ahsoka33 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
OMG! That was so sweet i love rex/ahsoka stories!
swgeek chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I totally agree sarah! ew to Rexsoka! it was a sweet story and maybe it would better if it was Darman and was well written, i just don't like the characters all that much...
HelloIamAJedi chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
AW...this is ADORABLE...wait. WHAT AM I SAYING? EW! I know that Rex is actually younger than Ahsoka but he looks SO OLD! Where do people even get all these Rexsoka ideas? This DOES NOT work. Ew EW EW EW EW...I can't get that image out of my head...!

However, if it was an older Jedi lady or some other lady and a clone, this would be one of my favorite stories of all time. So beautiful.
DarthMii chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
That was very sweet and well written. I love the part where she tells the story.