Reviews for Shakespearean Fool
obsession chapter 4 . 4/27/2011
Nice story. I was just wondering if you ever intended to finish it.
moms5thchild chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
Good little story, nice to see someone using the comic universe rather than the movie universe. I also like Matt and Jack's little avoid-dance. Coming from a family that didn't go in for heart to heart talks I know the steps to this particular little two step quite well.

And isn't girlwithoutfear a great beta reader! I just love her input and knowledge.

Moom
War Journalist chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
This is a fine little short-story. Quite comprehensive of a young Matt Murdock, as well as learning to live with his condition. And a good father/son tale as well.

Your writing style is a bit light on the details (but so is mine, so what the hell) while keeping emotion in the scene.

But I didn't understand your choice of title, and the story didn't really seem to change anything between or for the characters.

Good work, though. I enjoyed it.
Origami Cranes chapter 4 . 3/12/2010
Yay, I'm back! I loved this chapter! Literally one of my favorites
Origami Cranes chapter 3 . 2/9/2010
So, I really like the scene where Jack and Matt are talking in the middle. The rest was great, of course, but that part just seemed to stand out.
ofcatsandwomen chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
Great job! You've come a long way, keep it up! ;)
Origami Cranes chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
Aww, poor Matt! Shoot, poor Jack. Dont think he ment it though. Great job as always!
You See What Had Happened Was chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Sup, great story so far. Im a huge comic fan. Cant wait to hear more.
Origami Cranes chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Hey, you posted! Nicely done. Although that scene at the end was rather sad... Is there going to be anymore with this story?