Reviews for Nightmares
duckie lover 151 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I love the relationship between Roxas and Xigbar, and you did a great job of describing it through this.
I loved this fic, and I've actually reread it multiple times, but I haven't gotten around to reviewing it until now...
Good job!
Cumberbatch Critter chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
That was great. I saw "Xigbar and Roxas" as the characters, and thinking of them as a possible pairing, was like "ew" right away. Then, I went back to read the description to find it was frienship and stuff, and then I got curious... and I'm glad I did. This was so sweet. I personally love Xigbar, and a bit of 'Father' skills was sweet to see from him. Nice job. :)
NeverDreamsOfMe chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
That was TOO adorable! *squeal* I always knew Xigbar had a soft side 3

The only thing I have to complain about is a mispelling at the very beginning: "brake" should have been "break." But it was perfectly cute! Great job .
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Wow, I'm genuinely impressed. That captured canon-ness, sweet bonding moments, and great Demyx moments all in one.

This was great, you should be so proud.
kittie reviewer chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Aww this was so cute, I loved it _ I did notice though that you often refered to both of Xigbars eyes, when he really wouldnt be able to use both eyes with an eyepatch on. Just a small thing, Keep up the great work
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
LOL! THAT WAS SO AWESOME! BELIEVE IT!