Reviews for Our Favorite Mistake
Guest chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
That's ridiculous and stupid. It takes at three weeks to get a positive pregnancy test result. It's completely unrealistic. At three days, the fertilized egg most likely hasn't even left the Fallopian tube, let alone started to affect the body in any way. Are you an idiot? Who doesn't know that?
lightmylumiere chapter 20 . 1/16/2012
Awwwww how sweet! Moving onto the sequel!

Oh, PS: our House child has the same name oh the irony!

standhereoneminute chapter 20 . 9/17/2011
reading this story again! haha ). love your stories
JLCH chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
Glad that House is there for you said she's three or four weeks along but they just had sex...just pointing out a minor inconsistency!
JLCH chapter 2 . 6/18/2011 seems odd to have symptoms of pregnancy THREE days after sex. ? Love the story but this seems unbelievable LOL.
TeddisonEddison chapter 20 . 2/11/2011
I've just spent the last 2 days re-reading this & it's AMAZING! I love the baby's name & the fact that Emma has House's eyes. Not sure why, but I find that little fact absolutely adorable :) Thanks so much for writing this; seriously it has saved me from boredom in so many classes!

Now to read the sequel!

HarmoSeriesAddict chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
I like your fan fiction :)

I don't understand all the text 'cause I'm Belgian... But I understand the main of your story !
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Great chapter
BlueTigress chapter 20 . 9/14/2010
Great story!

Love it! :D
Katia Raven chapter 20 . 9/2/2010
Cute I like it and your are almost right. His worset fear is to become his father
LisaE-Fan chapter 20 . 9/1/2010
Great story! I love it!
Laceyloo chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
I love this so far. A fetus doesn't have a heart until 4 weeks old.
Herrera chapter 20 . 8/31/2010
Well, this was an amazing story, I really liked it from the beginning to the end.

Well done! and thanks for sharing it with us.

chloe2007 chapter 20 . 8/31/2010
Ooh I loved this chapter. Yes I can't wait for the sequel an see Rachel bonding w/ her baby sister, update soon
lin12344 chapter 20 . 8/31/2010
I enjoyed this story. Maybe House will keep feeling happy and comfortable with his life.