Reviews for Paradise Bound
The Inner Genie chapter 19 . 10/9
Thank you for this excellent story-well-written, interesting, rich in characterization, and immensely satisfying. I appreciate your depiction of a mature Sam and Jack relationship.
mebfeath chapter 19 . 6/10/2014
This was such a great story! So, so good. Thanks for writing!
rachel-kree chapter 19 . 6/3/2014
Great story and very realistic too :)
Sequinn chapter 19 . 3/24/2014
I know you wrote this story a long time ago but I have only just now had the privilege of reading it. What a wonderful story, the Sam and Jack element was just perfect. Even better is that there is a sequel which I am now about to start.
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 19 . 11/30/2013
fanka77 chapter 19 . 8/21/2013
Great story! Really good!
Lee Swain chapter 19 . 8/12/2013
Great job! A very enjoyable read.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Pulled me in with the first words. Probably shouldn't have started something great so late at night. Can't wait Torres More!
narellew68 chapter 19 . 1/30/2013
Another wonderfully warm, edge-of-your-seat,well written yarn!
Thankyou so much for sharing some of your background with us in the way of language and culture contained throughout this story.
I am certainly getting a kuck out of your writing!
riotous-harper chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
beautifully written!
Schatze8210 chapter 19 . 11/14/2011
Thanks for sharing this great story. Lots of detail, creative plot lines, and the always welcome Sam and Jack ship!
LaraSGCLena chapter 19 . 8/13/2011
And I'm honered to have read this and be part of this adventure. And what an adventure it was; I read all the parts without taking a break, it flowed so well together; the action, the adventure, the pure love between jack and sam,... I'm awed by the love and determination you put into this story; all the research you've done. I'm humbled to read such passion that comes from your thought onto my screen. Amazing story!
contrarymotion chapter 19 . 7/13/2011
Loved the story and how you integrated all of the hawaian elements into the plot, along with the gou'ald and how you made us really care about these people. It read almost like an episode (excluding the shippy parts, it did!) and you didn't make everything too easy for them :)

Thanks for all the hard work on this story. I really enjoyed reading it. and I also really liked the story titles.
baabsrn chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Missing your story. : (
RoseA26 chapter 19 . 8/30/2010
More time on my hands enabled me to read your story from start to finish, a most excellent way to spend an afternoon, and needless to stay it was a very good read indeed. I do so love your longer stories, love the short ones too of course, but the longer ones fill a lazy afternoon brilliantly. Thanks, and I see there is a sequel...nice! LOL Am hoping there may be a bit of Jack whumping in this one, give Sam a bit of a rest! Grinning here! Thanks