Reviews for Between a rock and a consequence
genesisaytch13 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
It was a bright and sunny day at wampa island highschool were crash cocco crunch and nina cortex and the other classmates were working on a teacher shouted iam going to set a timer to time you and if you fail this test you will suffer a most painfull and embarrassing punishment! The students were working for an hour than a few minutes later the timer clock student pencils down! The teacher stoped working except for crash everyone stared at him crash's face began to ! you know the rules when a teacher is giving you an order you follow direction without hesitation! The teacher shouted to stood up and shouted''DONT MEAN TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE BUT YOU CAN'T CONTROL ME YOU'RE ONLY MY TEACHER NOT MY PARENT!Crash you better watch the you're talking to me!OR WHAT! Its not like you can spank me! Crash shouted at Ms. it's alot like that the teacher said in a cold stern voice with a slight grin on her 's ears pricked up and his green eyes got ...You can't be serious crash said with shaking and terrified you are comming with me to the principal's office! As the teacher dragged crash to the principal's office. N...NO... you can't do this to me! Crash shouted as he was being dragged to the principal's principal Elise I got a disrespectful student that needs to be here use this chair And this paddle you gonna need it the principal said principal steps out side and shuts the door leave crash and the teacher by themselves in the principal's teacher sits on the chair and picked up the crash pull down your trousers and your pants and get over my knee the teacher said firmly and coldly.P...P...Pervert! Crash get over my knee or I am going to force you!Crash had no choice because if he stailed any longer he would get in more 's face blush and began to pull down his trousers and pants to his ankles and clime over the teacher's your punishment starts any warning a thick hard thwack of a paddle being hit on crash's bottom crash let out a yelp and his heart began to beat very fast as if he was about to have a heart attack on the teacher's started to sweat then another thwack of the paddle was place on crashed bare bottom then another one another one and another one instill he couldn't' take any more then a sob escaped from his mouth he heated the teacher to stop. But the teacher wasn't foucused on what crash was saying the only thing that the teacher was focusing on was crash's stroke was very painfull intill his bottom was no more than the color of scarlet red.A little past that point the teacher stopped because of how angry she was at crash from disrespecting you can go back to class the teacher said life his pants back up and walked back to class with a sore bottom with dried up tears on his face .Later were the teacher was in the office calling crash's grandfather and told him how much trouble his grandson crash got in school WHEN HE GET HOME FROM SCHOOL HE IS GOING TO ANOTHER SPANKING BY ME! crash's grandfather screamed.
Chihuahua rocks chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I believe Crash had the right to spank her! She should have never set foot there!Well nicely done!Lol for a second I thought Coco was a damn god goner!XD Hope you make another like this someday!
Raethor chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
nice story, but some of its hard to understand
James chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Good story maybe if ur thinking of s next one it could be Coco like in Mind Over Mutant in trouble with Crash that leads to the same punishment?

10/10
Mklj0 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Nice i like the sibling love thing there may be more stories (maybe with spanking & sibling love) by u or others :)
Mk chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
It is pretty good i haven't seen Crash in a long time. hopefully there maybe caring stories about these guys (maybe with spanking) if by u or others. So good job...wow i have a long reveiew.
Chase's girl1 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010