Reviews for Possession
SaturatedFat chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
*Gasp*
Bushwah chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
"Possession" is right. I think something in there might have possessed *me*. Out, out, ye demons of stupidity! I know you're not stupid... I know... I know... ow. Stop it. Yeesh, shut up. Hey, Reborn, take him out... Much better. Thank you!
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Just wait until Spanner finds out what Byakuran is doing to poor Sho-chan
Fuyu no Yoru chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Wow is all I can say... O.O
LithiumFuufy chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed this fic ;3 I feel like Irie is one of those characters that almost has to be abused in one pairing or another xD Kind of like Fran, only cuter and with glasses D

Anyway, this was really well written, and neither characters were out of character at all ;3
YukieHitsugaya chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Awesome Smut :DDD

Thank you for writing this, I was scoping the whole site in search of a good angsty 10051 smut. Yea I'm sadistic that way.

I hope you can write more

Great Job!
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I love a good angsty smut.
Laptop Newbie chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Relaxing to finally find some good ol' twisted 10051 angst to end a day of hard searching. Night, good dreams for me guaranteed!
Raekah chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
...goddamnit, that was too awesome for words. Perfect, perfect. *o*. I respect you.
Echo547 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
10051 is sinfully hot.

Enjoyed the story thoroughly.

kittykitten02 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
"It was a lie and they both knew it."

always a lie. How I don't want it
KIS'E'productions chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
...WOA.

In my mind, I never saw Byakkun as the violent lover. Well, at least not to Shou-chan Maybe with Mukuro-kun and somebody else he was trolling around with, but not 51.

Byakkun seems more like the kind of lover that would mindrape you while he makes sweet, sweet love to you or something xD It's all about the mind battles with that troll, srsly.

Tis hot, thanks for sharing~!
sacrificing-sporks chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
10051 FTW, BITCH. 8D NOW IF YOU EXCUSE ME...IMA LAUGH AT YOUR INCREDIBLY HILARIOUS OLD FF PROFILE. D *wanders*