Reviews for Iron hands and fragile roses
Unisis11 chapter 11 . 4/24/2010
WHEN DID DARK SONIC GET HERE! I THOUGHT IT WAS HOLY SONIC! XD XD XD XD ROFL whut? ._. ?
The Teenage Bibliophile chapter 11 . 4/22/2010
Oh NOES!

i hate cliffhangers. PLZ write more!

Is Luve it!
janiemanie1993 chapter 11 . 4/9/2010
i got confused for a second. you said nothing about dark sonic last chapter, so i had to piece it together. i can't believe you took my idea about having knux go with shadow! anyways, update soon!
DgShadowChocolate chapter 11 . 4/9/2010
oh! Did not see Dark Sonic coming! Boy, that was fun to read! Twenty minutes of a good beating...all bet!

Go Shadow! Go Knux! beat the crap out of Finiwhateverzhisnameis! Woot!
Unisis11 chapter 10 . 3/26/2010
ILTINIS IZ GONA KILL EVERYBODY! *dies* And now Scourge and the Destructix are after him? *faceplam* Charydon't you know better then to push big red buttons? O0 And that whole jam thing was real?...

Wow...

xD LOL Holy Sonic, Tails, Amy, Charmy... LOL l3 Nother awesome chap 3 Can't wait for 11 O_O ... U should be scared now... XD

... I can't reallt think of anything else to say T~T
LOL12XD13 chapter 10 . 3/25/2010
Lol Awesome kewl and keep it off keep it up.
DgShadowChocolate chapter 10 . 3/18/2010
Squee! And let the blitz ensue! Oh this is going to be epic! *runs to get popcorn* Elise! Get the camera! Document! DOCUMENT!

all yelling aside, I can't wait!
janiemanie1993 chapter 10 . 3/18/2010
ah, so is iltinis a dark super werehog? that's so cool! i'm so happy that you put some stuff i said at the beginning. like the silver/white thing. i'm honored, even if it wasn't on purpose. i would love to tell you some of my ideas for your next chapter, but i don't know what you want to happen in the end. and i don't think i really need to tell you anything. i mean, finitevus is gone through a warp ring, so he's out of the picture. all the canon characters have to do now is get iltinis back to normal. ohh! i have an idea! once they do that, have dark gaia make a portal to where finitevus is, and then shadow and knuckles can go after him! nobody ever puts them together! your gonna have to figure out what happens to the rest of the characters, of course.
Tamwood A. MacBurrl chapter 10 . 3/18/2010
Very nice, but very quick though. unfortunatly i have no ideas to offer... again, well written and to the point.
DgShadowChocolate chapter 9 . 3/16/2010
So that's where I put the Holy Jar of Cherry Jam...lol, just kidding. That was funny!

And I totally loved Shadow's little part. Yes Iltinis, he can be the best multi-tasker in the world. simply because...He's the ULTIMATE lifeform! Yay!

(ahem) Anyway, I can't wait to see how this turns out!
janiemanie1993 chapter 9 . 3/15/2010
this chapter was hilarious! vector is an idiot. i feel so sorry for espio. but they found the holy jar of cherry jam! and i don't want to bust your bubble, but silver is... well... silver. at one point though, vector is talking about distracting iltinis with amy because he likes her, then you said amy was giving rouge a death glare. well, after that, vector says something about rouge and shadow, and she gives him a death glare too. just so you know. anyways, i really like this!
Tamwood A. MacBurrl chapter 9 . 3/15/2010
HOLY SONIC? -ROTFLMAO!- omg!

that's awsome! -continues laughing-
DgShadowChocolate chapter 8 . 3/14/2010
All Hail Insanity!

Seriously tho, I loved this. When Shadow is seething and plotting murder...we know all is right in the world...or is that when we start running and screaming?

*shrugs* anywho-zums, This was great. Dark Gaia seems to be a fun person to get to know.
Tamwood A. MacBurrl chapter 8 . 3/14/2010
again, you left it there. (it's all very well though, it keeps us all intested! .) once more, it is well written and i realy wanna keep reading. . Drak Gaia is really amusing...spinning in cirles? my goodness.. anyhoodles, keep up the good word .
janiemanie1993 chapter 8 . 3/14/2010
i think the chaotix should find the jar of holy cherry jam! i bet shadow is so ticked. how many heads can dark gaia get into! did shadow consciously deny dark gaia or was it subconsciously? and in all technicality, couldn't dark gaia take over iltinis and sonic and somehow complete his plan? well, after this whole finitevus stuff, that is. anyways, great chapter!
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »