Reviews for Iron hands and fragile roses
Unisis11 chapter 8 . 3/13/2010
COOL! LOVED these last 2 chapterz with ALL MEH HEART! :D Good Lord Gaia sounds ALOT like my friend Jacy o0... I think Dark Gaia IS Jacy xD Anywayz, poor Espio XC I know that feeling too. And no, Victor was born crazy, only now has it truley begun to show. Or maybe Bean mistook his brain for a bomb and threw it off a cliff...

SHWEET! DA KIDDNAPPINZ! O30 WEWT! XD I'm supprised the control collar is stronger than Shadow's will to murder that dude. Whao that had to be creepy for Sonic, to have D.G in his head... scary... hold me... X3 e~o Those mutants you put in were CREEPY! D: 2 MINUTES AT SONIC'S SPEED! HOW BIG IS THAT BASE PLACE ANYWAYS! And Sonic, are you SURE, you want VECTOR with you?

Great chap once again! :D
DgShadowChocolate chapter 7 . 3/13/2010
um...the Chaotix? We haven't seen them in a while.

Anywho, I still had fun reading this. I am the sensing dramatic climax approaching!

janiemanie1993 chapter 7 . 3/13/2010
well, i liked this chapter. that would be so weird to have a godlike being in your head, but i'm pretty sure having anyone in your head would be creepy. so far, i think Iltinis is my favorite OC ever! just so you know. but what was the point of kidnapping shadow? just to use him? what about the... draining thing... finitevus did to shadow? and i was also wondering: how do you pronounce finitevus? i don't think i pronounce it right. and how did you make Iltinis' name? what language is it?
Tamwood A. MacBurrl chapter 7 . 3/13/2010
You are so evil!1 leaving it hanging like that, geeze!

Anyhoodles, it's as usual, very well written . please write more though i am very iterested to see and read what happens next.
Unisis11 chapter 6 . 3/11/2010
XD DEMENTED ECHIDNA! I thought Knuckles was the last of his tribe, not species, but ah well, makes it all da beddur, don't it? :] CX Business end of a gun XD LOVE IT! Yes, yes indeed Amy would make it a slow, PAINFUL death e.o

Great chap (as USUAL LOL) C THAT SCIENTIST DUDE IS MESSED! UP! Hurting Iltinis mentaly and physicaly. Not to mention his assistants. Who does he think he is? And owie, that HAD to hurt! I mean, a needle flying into your chest? Youch... And also the things in Iltinis' brain? X_X ... O.O' Oh no... FinitevusIltiniscontroll collar Totall death of anythinf within a 5 mile radius...
Tamwood A. MacBurrl chapter 6 . 3/10/2010
wowzers. I must say that is rather freaky. Poor Iltinis, the chaps just not very lluckt right now is he? Porr Amy, she must feel like the curb of it all...Anyhoodles, keep writing like this and you'll be famous or so . It's well defined, but it might need a few more details and then some, but otherwise, well done! .
DgShadowChocolate chapter 6 . 3/10/2010
A! Oh mimph, what's going to happen next? It's taking me on a rollar coaster ride of tension and awesomeness!

janiemanie1993 chapter 6 . 3/10/2010
well, fintevus was way more freaky here. i could see him doing this. this chapter felt rushed, but it was good, anyway
Unisis11 chapter 5 . 3/9/2010
*has a huge, squinty grin on her face and is giggling insanly*... hehehehehehehe... the epicness feels all bubbly...

Again, love the chapter! xD Poor Frank. And also those slighly confusing scentenses are gone now 3 HOO-RA! LOL, Shadow as a school princible... e.o scary thoughts... X3

I feel bad for Iltinis (again LOL). He thinks he's been abandoned :C That's never a good feeling... XD Won't he be suprised they all still love him!

Love, the one wiggling with excitement for the next chap,

Unisis11 chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
I readed this in class today 3 I couldn't write a reveiw on it though, cause I almost got caught by my teacher . Anywayz...

LOVE IT! LVEIT LOVEIT LOVEIT LOVE, IT! :D Thank you SO MUCH for getting this up for me! *huggie* I really enjoyed it . Poor Iltinis :C ... WHY is Amy ALWAYS the pawn to get someone to cooperate! xD I just realized that!
DgShadowChocolate chapter 5 . 3/8/2010
Yay for insanity! Who!

And huzzah for below-the-belt-blackmail!
DgShadowChocolate chapter 4 . 3/8/2010

nevermind, I was most entertained by this intruiging read*english accent*

ok, really, I loved it!
Tamwood A. MacBurrl chapter 5 . 3/8/2010
You left it hanging? What's the matter with you? Write more. It's a good story, and I want to keep reading it.
janiemanie1993 chapter 5 . 3/8/2010
is fluffy in werehog form or not at this point, cuz you never mentioned him changing, but you said that his fur would keep him warm. does fluffy's real name (i forgot what it was) really mean fang ironhand? that would be cool if it did. and fintivus (sp?) is my favorite evil character! he's completely white, which is odd for a bad guy, but he pulls it off. you didn't have to use him as comic relief. that's what the shadow/rogue situation is for! did amy say the whitemail thing as a joke, or seriously?

anyways, about your reply to my last review. no, i like the title. it makes perfect sense, so i vote keep it. you liked my idea? it was just what i got from the story, but you already stated at some point that sonic doesn't like amy, but then again, it could be denial. in sonic unleashed, he did seem disappointed that amy didn't reconize him in his werehog form, and later he saved her. you can use it, if you like. but at the end, who would amy go with and what would happen to fluffy, since he's part of dark gaia? you might want to decide that now.
janiemanie1993 chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
hey, i'm liking this so far. i didn't read it at first cuz the summary was too confusing, but i'm not confused now! i think... fluffy... is awesome! but why does he like amy? is it because sonic secretly likes amy?
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »